GO!

Pekingese Forum?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Rollo

Barked: Thu Jun 25, '09 1:29am PST 
Hi, I'm looking for a Peke online forum or webgroup that get's decent traffic? I go to one for my Maltese, but really need breeder reviews, etc. to line up adoption of my first Peke! I don't want to buy from a puppymill which is all i can find by google searches!

please help!

thanks dancing
[notify]
Yang and- Lilly

Twin Pekes

Barked: Sun Jun 28, '09 11:39pm PST 
I've searched online but haven't found a lot specific to Pekes. Does it have to be a breeder? How about a rescue or shelter? Petfinder.com is a good place to search. If you're set on a purebred Peke, even a puppy, you can find them there as well. We adopted both of ours from rescues and we are so happy to have found them. They're awesome doggies!
[notify]
♥Emil- y Raylynn- Chipman

Barked: Mon Jul 27, '09 2:35pm PST 
I just ran across this one but haven't had an opportunity to look at it much: http://www.pekingese-dogs.net/forums/ maybe it will help.
[notify]

Newman

If my snoring- bothers you wear- earplugs

Barked: Wed Jul 29, '09 2:15am PST 
I think there might be one on yahoo groups
[notify]
Chili Hoover

Barked: Fri Jul 31, '09 10:46pm PST 
pekes-prowlers@ yahoogroups. com, pekepals@yahoogroup s.com,
pekingesefriends@ yahoogroups. com

Linda
Priestess of PAWS
Pekingese Admiration & Worship Society
[notify]
♥Kadi- n♥

Barked: Wed Sep 9, '09 7:58am PST 
hey everyonewave
[notify]
Milo

Mr. Cutie- Patootie

Barked: Tue Dec 1, '09 11:33am PST 
Emily, I post on the site you've mentioned also but this one seems more active IMO.
[notify]