GO!

Happy Birthday Samson!

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

Samson

Work? What's- that?

Barked: Tue Dec 11, '12 4:16am PST 
For Samson's third birthday (it was yesterday, December 10th), he got the first snowfall of the year, so that was super fun to play in.

He also got an order of french fries and mint ice cream from McDonald's. The ice cream was actually for me, but, Samson decided that was also for him. So, that happened.

My sister is also home for Christmas, and he absolutely adores her. Now if I could just get some time off work, his life would be complete! (The overtime helps to pay his bills though - he's not a very good tenant! Lazy bum still hasn't found a job, he's about three years behind on his rent).
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Tue Dec 11, '12 4:24am PST 
cheercheercheerpartypartypartypartypartypartyhughughugwisheswisheswisheswishesflowersflowersflowersflowers HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMSON!!! Hope you had a wonderful day full of fun and good things!!!!partypartypartypartypartypartyhappy dancehappy dancehappy dancecheercheercheerhappy dancehappy dancehappy danceflowersflowersflowersflowers
[notify]
Scruffy- (RIP)

In Loving Memory

Barked: Tue Dec 11, '12 12:00pm PST 
Happy birthday Samson!!

partypartypartypartypartypartypartypartyparty
[notify]

Jackson Tan

Lad about town

Barked: Wed Dec 12, '12 3:46pm PST 
Happy birthday, handsome! Sounds like you had an awesome time! party
[notify]