GO!

Didn't really know where to put this but....

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Fri Aug 17, '12 6:03am PST 
Is anyone else tired of seeing ads for adult accessories,childrens accessories,dog friendly places to travel,and multiple types of home made pest control remedies in the Dog Health forum? Until recently I have never notified HQ of inappropriate posts,because I feel wether I agree with them or not,they are entitled to their opinion and know that some express themselves a bit more forcefully than others,this however has been gerring on my nerves. My dogs have never in anyway been psychologically or physically harmed if I have failed to change my hair,make-up and wardrobe which is mor than I can say for myself when they lick themselves in "those places"especially while I'm eating. Your thoughts?
[notify]
Sanka- I'll Miss- You

The ground is my- newspaper.

Barked: Fri Aug 17, '12 7:18am PST 
Hmmm, well, I've never seen them. I do think Dogster has some ads that are based on your personal search history though (not suggesting anything lol).

The ones I tend to get are for cars and that creepy ad about camouflaged cops watching out for DUI.
[notify]
Squ'mey

too old to eat- any more KD

Barked: Fri Aug 17, '12 7:49am PST 
I know the ones you mean M&K. I always flag them as spam for HQ. It is a company that it is trolling for business & has no place on Dogster. The same company is now trolling in Answers..last week they responded to about 6 questions with their ads. I flagged every one & they were removed.
They aren't roll over ads...they are usually new threads started by a "new member"
[notify]

MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Fri Aug 17, '12 8:53am PST 
Those are exactly the ones I mean. There are 2 currently in Dog health. One is for women's scarf's,the second titled "Kidorable" for childrens fashion accessories. Then there was the ongiong series of home remedies for getting rid of various pests,none of which had anything to do with Dogs let alone Dog Health. Although I have at times thought other posters were over the top,I have never flagged one. This however is getting to be a near daily thing.
Sorry for the on going rant,just tired of seeing them I guess.
[notify]
Thor

Hump Hump

Barked: Fri Aug 17, '12 5:00pm PST 
I guess this wouldn't be a good time to try & sell hot hot hot Bulldog in the Buff pictures...3 for 5 bucks , 7 for 10 bucks, will dress in leather for $15.00 dollars....shrug

send cash to address below

Mr. Wiggles
Behind The Sears Shed
Bulldogville De. 19711

Hugs & Farts
Thor...(No Relation to Mr. Wiggles)..wave
[notify]
Sanka- I'll Miss- You

The ground is my- newspaper.

Barked: Fri Aug 17, '12 8:12pm PST 
Oh, actual posts! No, I don't venture that much in the health forum, so I guess I just missed them.

Thor, those posts go to the health forum. Apparently, that's the best place for business.way to golaugh out loud
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Sat Aug 18, '12 12:29am PST 
Apparently it is Sanka. Alot of people seem to think so at least. There was a new one tonight. Already flagged by me.

Thor- You might want to try lifestyles and entertainment for those pics. You never know there might be some lonely female bulldog looking for a relationship with a manly stud type like Mr. Wiggles. Just make sure the money goes to an offshore account like the Caymens.big grin
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Fri Aug 24, '12 7:05am PST 
Three more already today in less than 2 hours and they are also showing up as responses to others posts. I know HQ is doing their best but this is getting really annoying.
[notify]
Squ'mey

too old to eat- any more KD

Barked: Fri Aug 24, '12 7:20am PST 
i flagged the trademark one..haven't seen the "response" ones yet.
[notify]