GO!

You know you own a dog when...

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 16)  
1  2  
Milly

Small dog, BIG- attitude :)

Barked: Sun Aug 19, '12 5:02pm PST 
you enter a store and always check to see if there is a dog/pet section.
[notify]
Jackson Tan

Lad about town

Barked: Mon Aug 20, '12 6:24am PST 
You leave the butcher with a big bag of meat and none of it is for you.
[notify]
Ra

Veteran Watchdog

Barked: Wed Aug 22, '12 12:32pm PST 
Dog hairs in food is no big deal anymore... silenced
[notify]

Nicky

bitches love- pantaloons

Barked: Fri Oct 5, '12 6:57pm PST 
Your shopping sprees involve Fosters&Smith instead of Lord&Taylor
[notify]
Alva BH

I ordered the- best dog for me- & got her

Barked: Mon Oct 29, '12 2:49pm PST 
You realize that you have lost a dog when you have the remains of an apple in your hand and there is no one to beg for it. And this has happened to me. Our dogs ate apple cores and usually materialized out of thin air when there was more core than apple left. Then I moved on my own and couldn't have a pet and then I caught myself wondering what to do with a core. Like where did I put it before when I stopped eating it and why is this so weird feeling?

You know you have a dog...
... when you can spot other dogs like a top radar adjusted for finding canines (works especially if your dog is aggressive on leash)...
... when 'bitch' is a normal word.
... when you find dried old meat balls in your shelf.
... when you command your bike/car/bag to stay and seem to tell traffic lights or your purse to wait before crossing the road.
... when you remember all the dogs and their names that regularly pass you by on walks but cannot recall how their owners look or what their names are.
... you don't wear black clothes because they make you look like you're wearing a mangy fur accessory.
[notify]
Angel

Tuff Enuff!

Barked: Fri Nov 9, '12 2:25am PST 
when you have a doggie first aid kit, but no first aid kit for humans, in your car.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 16)  
1  2