GO!

You know you own a dog when...

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Ace

Mischief is my- middle name

Barked: Mon Jul 9, '12 6:01am PST 
I glanced down at my hands the other day, and realized I have tan lines on my hands from the dogs' leashes laugh out loud
[notify]
Ace

Barked: Mon Jul 9, '12 12:28pm PST 
I was on the grooming forum here a couple of days ago, and that night I had a dream about taking the dogs to a groomer and the extra brushout on Kale would be $5.00
[notify]
Lily

Woof!

Barked: Tue Jul 10, '12 11:38am PST 
laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud

You have extra poop bags stashed in all of your jacket pockets.
[notify]

Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Tue Jul 10, '12 12:09pm PST 
Someone asks you why you are wearing a mohair sweater in the middle of Summer, you glance down and realize you ARE NOT wearing a sweater, it's DOG HAIR!!!!!
[notify]
Jewel, PCD

8.6lbs of fury- in a bow!

Barked: Tue Jul 10, '12 12:21pm PST 
When people have to ride in the backseat of your car because your dog's booster seat and harness are all set up in the front. (air bag is weight activated and she doesn't turn it on).
[notify]
Ace

Barked: Tue Jul 10, '12 2:07pm PST 
It's really affected my preferences in travel. Given my druthers, I'd drive almost anywhere in order to bring my dog, instead of boarding her. I hate having to board the dogs. Sometimes I have no choice :-(
[notify]
Kali earned- her wings- 10/21/14

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Thu Jul 12, '12 8:06pm PST 
When you have more pictures of your dogs than family members.
When you have drool streaks on your computer.
When you have a better bed for your dog than you do for yourself.
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Mon Jul 23, '12 6:16am PST 
when your husband is considering buying a conversion van so that you can travel without boarding the dogs and although you have family nearby,there are none you would trust to handle your furkids,including your daughter who is raising two of your grandchildren.
[notify]
Wufei

I'm not a boy,- I'm a real dog!

Barked: Thu Jul 26, '12 11:20pm PST 
you're trying to discipline a toddler and you can't help but use the words "sit", "leave it", "stay" and "down".
[notify]
Ace

Barked: Wed Aug 1, '12 2:30pm PST 
When you accidentally start to call your dog by your kid's name... Oops! laugh out loud
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2