GO!

SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 981 of 1399: Viewing entries 9801 to 9810)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  976  977  978  979  980  981  982  983  984  985  986  [Last 10 entry]  
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Thu Aug 1, '13 9:26am PST 
Those fit bit watches have dropped $25 OVERNIGHT on Amazon!!!! Tempting me like crazy!
[notify]
Jewel, PCD

8.6lbs of fury- in a bow!

Barked: Thu Aug 1, '13 9:44am PST 
Go to their website and make sure it's going to fit!! They have a print out of the sizes and the large was going to be right at the end for me, one of the reasons I got the clip one.
[notify]
Tyler

Whippy- The- Whipador

Barked: Thu Aug 1, '13 10:27am PST 
Pretty bird, Boys way to go

Bunny, yes it is nice not having to be on guard so much. Of course Missy enjoys her walks better too.

Not sure whether I showed you guys this video I took on holiday back in June? Shows how much Missy in particular loves the water!

Warm here today. Temp set to be hotter tomorrow before freshening up for the weekend.

I feel a headache coming on maybe. I had a small glass of Strawberry & Lime cider, nice and cold straight from the fridge. But drinking it mid afternoon probably wasn't the best idea red face

ETA: Dogster decided to cut off half my post so have had to type the last half again!

Edited by author Thu Aug 1, '13 10:30am PST

[notify]

Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Thu Aug 1, '13 12:10pm PST 
I ordered it. Had dropped another $30 and included both size bracelets AND they only had one left. blue dog
[notify]
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Thu Aug 1, '13 12:22pm PST 
You girls are a BAD influence on me!!! Notice that dancing blue dog in my previous post... my iPhone added that all by itself!
Man, it is POURING here, and actually COLD!!
[notify]
Nicky

World's Cutest- Leprechaun

Barked: Thu Aug 1, '13 12:57pm PST 
Boys, sounds like you were in my neck of the woods! I saw a red tail go after a squirrel in my backyard. Unfortunately the squirrel got away (lol) but it was very exciting to see.
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Thu Aug 1, '13 12:58pm PST 
Afternoon All......

Wavessssss to M&K and Sanka....

Sanka.. any bird of prey will attempt a take out if its either hungry enough or feels threatened enough. Often they are the ones getting dive bombed though !

Jewel.. thats great for Jem !! My little poodle many many years ago loved water... I dont think I have ever had a dog that didnt,,, but I know some dont..... !!!

Toto.. Happy to send you some heat.

TY... Stephen is going back to Bristol today.. he's hoping its coooler than the 40C he has been in !!

I can totally understand Missy... both my Boys are the same.. and so am I ! I could play in water like that day in day out for the rest of my life !

Edited by author Thu Aug 1, '13 1:01pm PST

[notify]
Jewel, PCD

8.6lbs of fury- in a bow!

Barked: Thu Aug 1, '13 1:29pm PST 
Toto your phone is super pumped about the fitbit! blue dog Now you need to get on FB to challange us! laugh out loud

Flicka - Jewel hates water, unless she's chasing a bird then she doesn't even realize she's plowing through a ditch of water until it's time to cross back over it. shrug
[notify]
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Thu Aug 1, '13 3:04pm PST 
None of my guys hate it, but none of them will go out of their way to swim... they don't hesitate to race thru puddles and can all swim in the pond, but usually don't bother to go in when we are up there.
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Thu Aug 1, '13 5:04pm PST 
Nicky... your post wasnt there when I posted ......Wavesssss

Jewel.. yep.. I know some dont like it !!

Toto...wavessssssss
[notify]
  (Page 981 of 1399: Viewing entries 9801 to 9810)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  976  977  978  979  980  981  982  983  984  985  986  [Last 10 entry]