GO!

SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 781 of 1340: Viewing entries 7801 to 7810)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  776  777  778  779  780  781  782  783  784  785  786  [Last 10 entry]  
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Thu Apr 4, '13 11:03am PST 
Happy Gotcha Day Nicky! cheerpartyparty I wish she was my neighbor. But she's not that far from me and I will definitely be stopping in to say hi once in a while! big grin I could just stare at them all day! They are so noble in movement! Flicka, did I see snow heading your way today? thinking
[notify]
Tyler

Whippy- The- Whipador

Barked: Thu Apr 4, '13 12:08pm PST 
Happy Gotcha day, Nicky! party

Hope you're enjoying your Friday, Turner. Sounds like you've got everything planned out for the rest of today way to go

Ty's still ill confused Was sick twice more, again, small amounts. But he's had diarrhea most of the day but actually doesn't appear to be passing anything exactly...just lots of straining. He's currentley sat at the front door, whining on/off. He's just not settled. What makes it worse is that i don't have a garden! It's communal, but both my two are so used to not toileting in it that everytime i take him out there he's just standing there, looking at me. It's dark now so i can't take him over the fields either. It's been absolutely bitter cold all day with a cold wind and it's just been horrible keep taking him out! Would give him a zantac but i don't think that will help with the diarrhea.

Also, anyone have any idea why my toolbars keep disappearing? thinking Noticed they started playing up last night after i installed Winzip. I then uninstalled and reinstalled both toolbars but they keep disappearing every so often. Also the ABC spell checker won't show even though i've got it ticked to display shrug I've set it to show SO many times now but it's gone the next time you open a new tab etc. I've uninstalled winzip now too.
[notify]
Jewel, PCD

8.6lbs of fury- in a bow!

Barked: Thu Apr 4, '13 3:17pm PST 
Big storm brewing between me and Jem!! I may have to wait another week to go get her.

Turner would you mind going outside and dancing around to see if that draws the storm straight to you so I can still go this weekend? laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
[notify]

Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Thu Apr 4, '13 4:04pm PST 
Afternoon All......

Finally made it.. just one of "those " days.

Rain has gone.. sun is out..... Rainfall wise.. we are just inder .22" up on this time last year. Tornado Watches should soon be starting !! Snow turned to Sun!

TY... sounds as if something is just off key with Ty... maybe give a fly-by to the vet to re assure yourself.

Hoping you too feel better.

Dont know about Winzip and the toolbars.. but last night the Ad blocker I use on OE just wouldnt stop the ads on this site. Seems......... ok........... today so far.. but my suspicion is the techies are still fighting the war on the spam blocking .. also daft blocking is coming up ... contraband words.. that plain arent.

Your toolbars.. I hate Winzip and havent used it for years.. I use the free 7Zip.. and have for 5 years...

Turner.. Mook.. family name for a cow.. Moo(k)Cow...

Enjoy your weather break and your Friday !!! See above re snow... who knows.. has snowed in June here in the 30's and 40's !!

Nicky.. Happy Gotcha Day !!

balloonsballoonsballoonsballoonsballoonsballoonsballoonsballoonsballoons

hughughughughughughughughughug

snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy

Jewel.. re the storm.. take black cockerals to the witch doctor !!!!!!!
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Thu Apr 4, '13 9:19pm PST 
Nothing from Toto today...

after the debacle she had yesterday..... that is a little concerning..

hug
[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Fri Apr 5, '13 3:22am PST 
wave

Toto! shock eek That is awful !!!! I hope everything is OK hug

Dunlop, it sounds like you are keeping really busy!

Happy belated gotcha day, Nicky partypartyhamster dancewishes

Natasha, paws and fingers crossed here for you! Poor little Alvin, hopefully he will be with you in a new home soon smile

Feel better soon Sarah the mom and Tyler the dog hug

Flicka, well , snow is still moisture, right? wink

Jewel, snowstorm you say? I guess I will stay putlaugh out loud

*waves to Sanka, Turner and Thor*

Nothing new here, just can't believe it's the weekend already. Didn't I *just* get back from Montreal? laugh out loud

Edited by author Fri Apr 5, '13 3:29am PST

[notify]
Thor

Hump Hump

Barked: Fri Apr 5, '13 4:19am PST 
Morning Gang...wave

Everybody up early for the big SPAM breakfast...hamster dance
Hiney wiggles (Thor) & giggles by Lil'Deb...hamster dance

Rain...confused

zelda...laugh out loudlaugh out loud

People with bum bellies ...cloud 9
Dogs with bum bellies..cloud 9
Dogs with fat bellies..happy dance

waves to everybody...wave

Hugs & Farts
Buddha Belly Thor...wave

Carol_RollingStones_1234
Stones_live...hamster dance

Weird but true

(Must be a Chicago Bear Fan)
It’s not easy being this cheesy.
Cops arrested a man at a New Jersey rest stop with $200,000 in stolen Muenster cheese hidden in the back of his tractor trailer.
The man, Veniamin Konstantinovich Balika, 34, of Illinois allegedly used forged papers to take the 42,000 pounds of cheese from a Wisconsin factory.
Since the company doesn’t want the cheese back, it will be donated to charity.
This was the least relaxing nap in a hammock ever.
A Texas man was shocked from a restful sleep when an out-of-control car blasted through his bedroom wall and hit the hammock he was in.
Mario Lozano, 56, wasn’t seriously hurt, but he may be considering ditching the indoor hammock for a bed.
While cruise passengers have had plenty to complain about lately, these folks are just crazy.
A list of odd cruise complaints has been released, including a gripe from one passenger that he was not getting an “impressive tan.”
Another passenger complained the sea was “too loud,” while one man called the captain “rude” for sailing off despite passengers having sent him a note telling him to hold the ship while they got in more sightseeing.
They are really babying their EMTs in Australia.
Rescue workers at an emergency call center are up in arms after being forced to use children’s sippy cups when drinking at their desks to avoid spills.
The workers have also been banned from sucking on lollypops.
This was one hell of a wakeup call.
A Birmingham, England, woman arose from a 14-month coma to find that she had been kicked out of her home by the government, and all of her belongings had been sold off.
The local council declared Yvonne Rogers had been away from her public housing for too long and had to be evicted...eek

Nicky...partywishesparty...balloons

Edited by author Fri Apr 5, '13 4:21am PST

[notify]
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Fri Apr 5, '13 4:24am PST 
Sorry, was crazy yesterday...Spring grooming!
I called them back, the poor receptionist claimed she didn't get the message, says they miss quite a few. (this time I opted for bill payment knowing I would get a person and then ask to be transferred to front desk instead of leaving a message.)
I do believe her... she was quite shocked when I explained why I was calling, and the Dr. called me back within TWO MINUTES!!!
He "claims" he had already done the area with the biopsy and intentionally was doing the other side. Do I believe him??? NOT!!, since he didn't even connect the two areas.
I made TONS of notes, got lots of photos, and will play a wait and see game for now... I know this type of cancer is most unlikely to cause any major issues for years and years and I know he did a really deep clean out on the area in question and I have appointments every 6 months to keep an eye on it. The one on my forehead that came back did so within a month, so I should notice if it happens.
I also expect I will ask to see his father again instead of him so I can make sure HE knows about it, too!!
Meanwhile, I got cortisone and muscle relaxants for my sciatica and it was PERFECT yesterday, twenty four hours later, so I guess I did too much. Can't MOVE today!!! Getting old is sooo much fun!!!
Jethro has his girl friend visiting again so I left them at work since I did away with his house pen. Bet he is MAD!!!!
Supposed to be in the 60's today... was all happy cuz we have our Rabies Clinic tomorrow and need our huge door open all day for it... forecast for tomorrow is high winds again and temps in the low 40's. Figures!!!
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Fri Apr 5, '13 6:15am PST 
Morning All.........

Medieval Fair day today.. hopefully going to get a "brother" or two for my Green Man who hangs on one of my trees.

Bunny... time just melts away !

Wavesssss to Thor...

Toto.... at least you got to speak to someone.. and yes.. I would go on making noises and keeping Notes. The cortisine will make you hurt ! And yes again.. the pains suck.. big time.

Try and get SOME rest !

Sun and frost .. a pretty day. Chance of T Storms over the weekend cos of the temperature dips and hikes.

Back later...Med Fair day is one of the few days that is MY day !
[notify]
Tyler

Whippy- The- Whipador

Barked: Fri Apr 5, '13 8:03am PST 
Well, i'm happy to report, Ty is back to his usual self today! relieved Actually, he seemed to improve late last night ( i gave him a zantac so maybe that helped ) and after worrying none of us would get a decent nights sleep, we both did in the end wink So strange though as to why he felt off yesterday. He hadn't eaten anything the day before that could have caused him an upset stomach. Guess it was just a random thing. Thanks to those who wished him better yesterday, much appreciated hug

I don't know what's going on with my toolbars. Was kinda hoping you did Flicka, as you're usually very good on computers wink The Google toolar is showing, but the Yahoo one is just blank. Not one thing showing on it. It's really annoying me actually. Also not having ABC spell checker is frustrating too. I keep going to check my spellings and it's not there anymore!

Sunshine here today and a calmer wind than yesterday. Still cold but not quite so bitter as yesterday!
[notify]
  (Page 781 of 1340: Viewing entries 7801 to 7810)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  776  777  778  779  780  781  782  783  784  785  786  [Last 10 entry]