GO!

SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 699 of 1343: Viewing entries 6981 to 6990)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  694  695  696  697  698  699  700  701  702  703  704  [Last 10 entry]  
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Thu Feb 21, '13 6:38pm PST 
We have NO Internet tonight except a baaaaadd connection on my iPhone but I did manage to get photos for Jethro and Beanie. Tried for Toto's and the connection is to bad to use photo manager. Will try again tomorrow.
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Thu Feb 21, '13 6:41pm PST 
Happy Birthday Beanie!!! party. another great night with Grunt. Everyone did the test. At first Grunt gave me the look for the down. Hubby said happy! I walked him in a circle did the goofy voice an shazaam he went down. cheer we had extra time and did downs all over the place. He will down nonstop at home but is selective at class. So we took advantage if the extra time and floor space. He did great. cheer stopped and got him chicken nuggets. No treats at class that's what was so awesomebig grin. Flicka love momma tree. I'm a sucker for weeping willows.
[notify]
Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Thu Feb 21, '13 6:59pm PST 
Have a potential adopter for Gus! They live nearby and are very much "dog people" so I feel pretty good about them being a match. Poor guy got a new splint and he's not happy about it. He had just figured out how to manage the old one. This one goes up higher on the leg and down past his toes. He tried to walk but kept tipping over. Now he won't walk. He wants to be carried everywhere! We are supposed to get a big snowstorm overnight, so it's going to be GREAT taking him out tomorrow... I put a blanket down outside so that I can just lift up the snow right away. Hope it works....

Sarah is busy making it quite clear I am not giving her enough attention... And since Gus is in pain, he's being a bit of a jerk to her...
[notify]

Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Barked: Thu Feb 21, '13 7:01pm PST 
Breathe Sarah. meditatemeditate
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Thu Feb 21, '13 7:21pm PST 
Just wanted to pop in and say-wavewavewavewave and big hugbig hugbig hugbig hugbig hug to all.

Please pick any and all that apply to you.smilelaugh out loudfrowncryconfusedshockred faceapplausethinkingwinkhailbig laughdancingcheercloud 9shrugway to gohappy dancepartypartyeekhugwishes meditatenaughtykissingdancingrelievedflowersdog walkhi5

I've not been at my best lately but am doing okay. Hope all of you are safe warm and well as well. Hoping to feel better and get back to normal soon Take Care all you are always in my thoughts.big hugwishes
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Thu Feb 21, '13 10:31pm PST 
Toto... love the pics.....

Turner.. we knew Grunt could do it !! YOU just had to relax !

Sarah.... Gus will get used to this one... its going to be ok.....

M&K... HUGSSSSSSSSS
[notify]
Sanka- I'll Miss- You

The ground is my- newspaper.

Barked: Fri Feb 22, '13 7:22am PST 
Happy Belated Birthday Beanie!

Good luck on the potential home for Einstein...er, I mean Gus!way to go

Good boy Grunt!

wave to everyone else.

Some white fluffy stuff is on the ground. Mother nature decided to tease me by promptly coating my car in ice before layering it with snow. Thought it just needed to be brushed off before work. Boy was I wrong. Couldn't scrape the ice, so I had to get warm water. Did like 10 trips to de-ice the windshield. Oh how I long for a garage.
[notify]
Jewel, PCD

8.6lbs of fury- in a bow!

Barked: Fri Feb 22, '13 7:58am PST 
Puppies!
[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Fri Feb 22, '13 8:44am PST 
Just quick check in from work on phone.Storm ended early last evening Totalamont for 48 hours is....64 cm! That is aprx 2 feet!cheer
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Barked: Fri Feb 22, '13 9:14am PST 
Jewel cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9 Bunny shock it's snowing, again, here. Supposed to change to rain naughty Sanka, we don't have a garage either. Hubby is going to build a pole barn this summer. I, too, get tired of cleaning and scraping the snow/ice. Grunt is out like a light tonight. He layed down last night and hasn't moved too much today. Guess it was to much mental strain last night! laugh out loud This morning he layed on me as I watched my DVR of Big Bang Theory. He just didn't want me to move I guess! laugh out loud Hubby is off today. He wants me to find a picture of us from like 10 years ago. I've been having a blast looking for it! My God I was so THIN! laugh out loud Guess all this good living comes at a price wink M&K been thinking about ya! Hope the days will get better for you soon! We left for training last night and there was still daylight snoopyhappy dance That's always a good sign, now if it will stop snowing and warm up some! meditatemeditate Have a great day all! flowersflowers Gotta get my Jethro fix! way to go
[notify]
  (Page 699 of 1343: Viewing entries 6981 to 6990)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  694  695  696  697  698  699  700  701  702  703  704  [Last 10 entry]