GO!

SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 665 of 1400: Viewing entries 6641 to 6650)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  660  661  662  663  664  665  666  667  668  669  670  [Last 10 entry]  
Tyler

Whippy- The- Whipador

Barked: Tue Feb 5, '13 3:41pm PST 
Sanka is so funny! laugh out loud Bless him.

Speaking of which, Missy had a couple of funny moments yesterday too. In the morning she somehow managed to tip the water bowl over and flood the kitchen out! A first for her. Then later on in the evening she managed to tip Ty's food bowl and got caught up in it so that she ended up in the hallway with spilled kibble everywhere! I had to laugh laugh out loud

So, you'll be getting a puppy from your breeder, Jewel? You need to share puppy pics with us if that's the case!

I love black dogs, Flicka. So i can never understand the " black dog syndrome" either confused

I'm sorry to hear about your Hubby, Turner. As for slow uploading videos...try uploading to blimmin' Flickr! Takes HOURS.

Hope you feel better soon Jasper hug Poor Squirrel! Hope he's ok. But dogs will be dogs right?

Was very windy out today and quite cold, but the dogs had a great time in the woods. Took this picture of Missy in a tree laugh out loud

Tree climber

Got this shot of Ty racing too...

In action

For those of you in the DDPC6 group ( Flicka & Onyx ), i'm considering using that one for the redo challenge as "celebrating life/joy in life" etc thinking
[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Tue Feb 5, '13 4:15pm PST 
Jewel, better get out your umbrella...it's raining Poodleslaugh out loud

laugh out loud Sanka

Turner, glad to hear hubby's problem is relatively easy to solve, although operations are never fun hug

Cute pics , Missy and Tyler way to go

Hi, Dunlop, Nicky, Sonja, Toto, Sarah, Onyx, Flicka, M and K... did I forget anyone? thinking

So... went to the volunteer meeting for our local shelter tonight and signed up for almost everythinglaugh out loud The way they have it set up is that they will call if they need certain things done. I already told them weekends are really the only time I have but they were fine with that. I might need some of you rescue/foster people's help because I offered to help with write upssmile

Bunny has apparently won at least one heart. The excutive director was also helper at Bunny's OB class and was at the meeting tonight. She told me to say hi to Bunny because he's her boy way to go

Edited by author Tue Feb 5, '13 4:18pm PST

[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Tue Feb 5, '13 5:39pm PST 
TY,, Poor Missy.. but we know "those" days.. when getting out of bed was a mistake !!!!!!

That pic of Missy... simply GORGEOUS !

GO for it TY ! And YES.... Honestly... MUCH prefer it... Brilliant...

Bunny... that great re the Shelter !!
[notify]

Jasper

Whut?

Barked: Tue Feb 5, '13 9:28pm PST 
Unfortunately, squirrel is dead. Found him behind our garage cry

Naughty squirrels love to tease the dogs...but they usually get away. It's 5 against 1 though so not so fair. Glad I didn't see it.
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Tue Feb 5, '13 9:42pm PST 
Jasper... here... 2 dogs 20 sqwirls.... and I know them all !

Burt and Albert are ginger's sons. Little red is her daughter ... then there are various cousins and older generation siblings.

RIP Sqwirl little angellittle angelrainbowrainbow

One of Ginger's sons yesterday.... Burt

During the Summer....

Edited by author Tue Feb 5, '13 9:57pm PST

[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Wed Feb 6, '13 6:48am PST 
Morning All....

Grocery Day frown

Hugs for those who need...

hughughughug
[notify]
Dunlop

Dunlop-named for- the rider not- the tyer

Barked: Wed Feb 6, '13 8:12am PST 
Ugh! next door has cut down al the shrubs between our bathroom window and their dining room (Its a cafe) First priority today is to get a curtain rod and some curtains on that window! Found a neat pin on pinterest to do with making a riffled curtain out of a flat bed sheet I may try but I may need to line the back of it with something though. I don't think the local shop sells block out curtains from what I've seen so far.

What colours go with grey and salmon pink...
[notify]
Dunlop

Dunlop-named for- the rider not- the tyer

Barked: Wed Feb 6, '13 8:34am PST 
* ruffled *

off to bed, almost four in the morning.
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Wed Feb 6, '13 9:31am PST 
Afternoon crew! wave Love the pic Ty! way to go There is a couple of red squirrels here, Grunt has been on duty making sure the perimeter is clear of them! laugh out loudbig laugh It's my Friday cheersnoopyhappy dance Got a busy weekend as always... Off to start the laundry before I head to work.. Have a great day all! flowersflowers
[notify]
Jewel, PCD

8.6lbs of fury- in a bow!

Barked: Wed Feb 6, '13 1:20pm PST 
wave

Turner my Grandma is going to have her gall bladder removed too! It was funny because when we went for supper my Uncle kept telling her what she could and couldn't eat like she was a child. "No beer for you Mom!" laugh out loud

I had a slip & fall this morning trying to grab River before he could grab Jewel. confused Landed on my tailbone that I just got fixed up before Christmas, back at the Chiropractor's today. She's starting to wonder what's with me and my tailbone. laugh out loud

Flicka I'm pretty sure that in my search for a second dog I can consider and reject as many as I want until I find the right one. I was not set on a breeder dog until just a couple days ago. I have made many posts on Dogster about trying to decide between a breeder dog and a rescue dog, I even posted on a poodle forum looking for help finding a rescue dog. If River was a Mini he would be staying with me, I would give up my gender & colour preferance but I won't budge on size. 500 people could tell me that size doesn't matter but *I* say it does so it does.

Chloe's adoption fell through so I'm taking her & River to a V-Day themed adoption event on Saturday in the city. Wish them luck!!

Ty - 48 hours old

Edited by author Wed Feb 6, '13 1:21pm PST

[notify]
  (Page 665 of 1400: Viewing entries 6641 to 6650)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  660  661  662  663  664  665  666  667  668  669  670  [Last 10 entry]