GO!

SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 660 of 1418: Viewing entries 6591 to 6600)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  655  656  657  658  659  660  661  662  663  664  665  [Last 10 entry]  
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sun Feb 3, '13 7:27am PST 
Oh! Oh! Oh! If we are talking tv series, I also loved Lost , Tyler. The only thing was, my son had to explain it to melaugh out loud I used to watch Fringe with him, which he also had to explain to me! My all time favorite crime show was Criminal Intent with Vincent D'onofriocloud 9 I like Criminal Minds for the psychology but not the gore. I hate horror movies since I saw Jaws and Amiteyville Horror as a young teeneek I sort of like Two and a Half Men, but I am not sure whyshrug I love the Big Bang Theorycloud 9

Btw, Flicka, are you going to live in a tree if you only want the outside? laugh out loud
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Sun Feb 3, '13 10:11am PST 
Morning All

Wavesssssto TY.........

Bunny... I didnt like the house.. well I did.. but their furnishings were a long way from my taste. But I know they would be gone. What I LOVED was the river and the woodland.The situation was beautiful. So... ditch the chintz and start afresh inside.. and gimme the river !!!
[notify]
Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Sun Feb 3, '13 10:47am PST 
LOL Bunny - I couldn't watch Law & Order Criminal Intent because of the actor you like. He was the "Edgar suit" in MIB...so that was all I saw when I looked at him laugh out loudbig laugh

Law & Order SVU with Christopher Maloni (Stabler) cloud 9 I even watch HBO's OZ because he was so good.

way to go Big Bang Theory rocks!!!!

I love our DVR!!! We record everything we like and watch it on our own time AND we can fast forward through commercials dancing

Flicka - I totally agree with you on Six Feet Under. I don't know if they lost their writers or what...but it did loose something.
[notify]

Nicky

bitches love- pantaloons

Barked: Sun Feb 3, '13 11:28am PST 
Love Big Bang Theory too. Nicky is actually named after Nick Stokes from CSI smile I stopped watching it after Grissom left but I've kind of gotten back to watching it again from where I left off. I also watch My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, American Horror Story, Project Runway, Doctor Who, New Girl, Once Upon A Time. There's actually a girl on this season's Project Runway that's from the town next door which is exciting. Rescue Me is another series that I really enjoyed. There's more shows I know I forgot.

Edited by author Sun Feb 3, '13 11:29am PST

[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sun Feb 3, '13 11:50am PST 
I hear you on the house decor, Flicka. It looks like it's stuck in a 70's time warpbig laugh There are actually 2 houses(cottages) on the property and 203 acrescloud 9

Sonja, I never watched MIB, so NP lol . Although Vincent D'Onofrio did appeal to me on a OMD he is cute level, I also loved his characterwink

Nicky, way to go on the Big Bang Theory. It really hits home for me at a personal level as my son is on the autism spectrum and I see so much of him in Sheldon and know *exactly* how Leondard feelslaugh out loud
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Sun Feb 3, '13 12:06pm PST 
Hello All-wavewavewavewavehughughughug

Sanka- Glad the water wasn't deeper. Kai too has days like that.He was having one of his lets run in and out days when it was really cold and I just couldn't get warm. He would just bug to go outside,I would let him go,he would be out no more than 5 minutes,come in because it was too cold,be in for 10 minutes and start the whole process over again. I deciding I had had enough of it,let Mika back in and let him stay out a bit longer than he really wanted to,he was fine but finally got the hint that the game was over.

Roxy- I'm sorry if I scared you,that was not my intent at all. I would just hate to see Thor disappear suddenly. My daughter just told us of a similar case that happened to someone from their church and it took them several months to get their dogs back even with chips they had to go to court. I would hate to see that same thing happen to anyone else.

Turner- It seems like anything will cause a fight there. Please be safe.

Flika- I am doing well for now. Thinking of you often,wish I could think of something that hasn't been tried but know there isn't anything,or I would have tried it myself by now. Keep your chin up and keep smiling.Know that you are in my thoughts.hugflowers

Bunny,Tyler,Onyx and others-wavewavehughug

Stay safe,warm,and well everyone.big hugwavehappy dancewisheswave
[notify]
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Sun Feb 3, '13 1:25pm PST 
Toto and Crystal just got back from the Annual Pigskin 5K walk/run race. There were much fewer people participating this year, but it was MUCH, MUCH colder this year. I think there were only 8 or 10 dogs! Cryssie convinced Julia's mom's friend to carry her again this year... I told him she COULD walk so on the return trip she was walking when they went by me. She had two "onesies" with the Pat's logo on them (they are supposed to dress the part), a short sleeved one OVER the long sleeved one but she was having a wardrobe malfunction and walked right out of them just as they got to the finish line.
I couldn't find anything for Toto in football so I got him a Boston Red Sox shirt instead. Julia, being 14 years old, wouldn't let him wear it because it wasn't football, so he only wore his regular jacket.
Got photos but Dogster is still broken so they are not on.
Toto is still at Julia's, "visiting."
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Sun Feb 3, '13 1:35pm PST 
Bunny... all my life I wanted to live somewhere with "a river running through it" or a big pond.. ... honestly water ANYWHERE(yeah.. lived in damp places too !! but you KNOW what I mean !!)

Water and Fire are my elements.. and here I am.. in Oklahoma.. on sand.. as far from the sea as you can get (Sobbbbb)..... and drought is on the land ! We have a pond.... dry as a bone and little hope short of the Second Deluge of it ever having more than 6" once a year.....Now fire... yep.. can have that.. hen there isnt a burn ban... and the wildfires are NOT wanted !

M&K.....one day at a time... hugssssssss
[notify]
Tyler

Whippy- The- Whipador

Barked: Sun Feb 3, '13 1:36pm PST 
It was confusing at some points Bunny. If you missed a couple of episodes or seasons you were screwed! laugh out loud

Vincent D'onofrio stars in a good horror film called "Chained". Hoping to buy it tomorrow! I read some of the comments about the film though and that some people couldn't take him seriously in it because of his role in Law and Order. Although i've never watched your US version so have no idea what he was like in that shrug

Flicka wave I'd love to live somewhere with a stream running through my garden. When we've stayed in places in Wales we've had little streams in the garden and it's so peaceful to just sit and listen to it running.

Dinner today was a success! big grin Paprika chicken, runner beans and mash potato. Was very yummy and made a nice change to cook for my mum & sister.

Edited by author Sun Feb 3, '13 1:38pm PST

[notify]
UCH Onyx TT,- CGC

Do you even- lift?

Barked: Sun Feb 3, '13 1:44pm PST 
I like a fairly random assortment of movies. Lion King (and most Disney movies in that vein), Saved!, Sleepy Hallow (or most anything with Johnny Depp), Zoolander, Moonrise Kingdom. I like a lot of horror movies, but few of them really make my favorite movies list.

I tend to spend a lot more time with TV than I do with movies. Arrested Development, Bones, Simpsons, American Dad, King of the Hill, South Park, Archer, Futurama, Hell's Kitchen, MasterChef (Ramsay fan). BF and I have been watching Weeds, and I'm enjoying that. And my father and I always have one or two shows we watch together. Watched House until it ended, and now we're on Grimm and Arrow (although Grimm is over for the season). I watch My Little Pony, too. And I started watching Bob's Burgers because of Archer, and it's actually much better than I expected. I also like some of the shows on Food Network like Chopped, and some of the Animal Planet stuff like Fatal Attractions and K-9 Cops. Between the DVR, Netflix, and Amazon, commercials are a thing of the past!

Walked the dogs once today, but planning to take them again before company arrives for the Super Bowl, just so they're nice and tired. Not particularly interested in football (baseball is my sport), but I do enjoy the food that comes with the Super Bowl party. Since it's in New Orleans this year, my mother use New Orleans/Mardi Gras as her theme. Naturally Onyx needs to match, especially since Fenrir already does.
In his Mardi Gras attire
[notify]
  (Page 660 of 1418: Viewing entries 6591 to 6600)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  655  656  657  658  659  660  661  662  663  664  665  [Last 10 entry]