GO!

SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 657 of 1422: Viewing entries 6561 to 6570)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  652  653  654  655  656  657  658  659  660  661  662  [Last 10 entry]  
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Fri Feb 1, '13 4:49pm PST 
Toto... I have 3 Snowies emerging !!

Bunny.. you know.. it REALLY pays to listen to that small voice within. Glad you did and that you are safe.
[notify]
UCH Onyx TT,- CGC

Do you even- lift?

Barked: Fri Feb 1, '13 4:51pm PST 
Hey all wave

Too warm here today. There should not be snakes on the trail on the first of February!

Also got a bit of a surprise yesterday when my 7 year old Sun Conure, who I'd arbitrarily decided was male, laid four eggs shock In my defense, it's pretty much impossible to tell unless you do a DNA test, or they lay eggs laugh out loud
The now female Cortez
[notify]
Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Fri Feb 1, '13 6:13pm PST 
What kind of snake is that?

Gorgeous bird! Will she get a new name?! Are the eggs fertile?

Sarah was naughty while I was gone at work today-

Rest in Peace Big Bobo

Also spent some time goofing around with word clouds-

Fun with word clouds
[notify]

UCH Onyx TT,- CGC

Do you even- lift?

Barked: Fri Feb 1, '13 6:30pm PST 
It's a gopher snake. Not venomous or I wouldn't have gotten that close. The rattle snakes are the ones to watch out for around here.

Probably won't rename Cortez, just because that's been her name for seven years, so it's just easier to leave it as it is. Eggs shouldn't be fertile since there's no male. Plus she laid them so they dropped to the bottom of the cage and cracked/broke.

Stuffing exists to be ripped out, right? That's what most dogs seem to think at least! Love the word clouds thing. Never looked into it before, but now I'm interested.
[notify]
Sanka- I'll Miss- You

The ground is my- newspaper.

Barked: Fri Feb 1, '13 6:45pm PST 
Yeah, stuffing doesn't last all that long here.wave

I usually restuff a plush toy fish just so the dogs can rip all the stuffing out. Kato acts like he's trying to beat his personal de-stuffing record.

I like the name Cortez. Definitely keep it. Reminds me of the song Cortez the Killer, which is awesome if you haven't heard it. Gov't Mule is a band that hooked me onto that song.

Snow is FINALLY on its way....or at least that's what the weatherman claims. Not much, but hopefully enough to make it actually look like winter. I hope we get a decent amount overnight as I want to go to the dog park tomorrow morning. Should be a lot more fun with snow. My 2 don't really play with toys, but a snowball always gets their attention. So even if nobody is their, we'll have something to play with.
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Fri Feb 1, '13 6:48pm PST 
Flicka I earn sick and vacation time. But it takes time. As long as I get paid that's all that matters. RIP Bobolaugh out loud. Onyx I would've shot that snake. They all creep me out!eek. That video was awesome!! It looked like the tongue curled under. I thought it would curl up thinking
[notify]
Roxy

Here comes- Trouble!

Barked: Fri Feb 1, '13 7:27pm PST 
wave

Took Thor to the Vet today for his last puppy shots. He is 5 months old and 62.5 pounds today! He's a Big little guy! laugh out loud. Check up went well but Vet still can't feel his.......boy parts! They are up high I guess...

So this friendly pushy lady loved Thor. She liked him so much she wanted to buy him from me!! She offered me $600 for him! shock. I said I couldn't sell him, he was my sons dog and we really enjoy him! He was part of the family... This lady kept on telling me about Malamutes and Thors markings were so perfect and he was just beautiful. I got called into the exam room and would you believe this lady went and got her husband from their pickup and they were waiting for me to come out of the exam room! They came over to me and her husband liked Thor to and said he would give me $800 for him! I was getting nervous but said no my son paid more then that and he wasn't for sale! The Vet Tech was going out to my Expedition with me to help me get Thor in. He won't jump in and he's heavy! This lady followed us out to my car!! The Vet Tech told me to be sure and Lock my car doors! I did and went in to pay. She followed me in and wanted to give me her name and phone number "in case we change our mind and would sell him!!!!". shock

Next Vet appointment I'm bringing someone with me! I left Thor in the car and run into Target and he ate my 6 donuts I had just gotten at the grocery store! I hadn't fed him because he got car sick last time! There he sat tounge hanging out in the passenger seat full of donuts! laugh out loud. What a stinker! I told him he better not throw up on the way home or I'd sell him to the crazy lady!! big laugh Long day today!
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Fri Feb 1, '13 7:42pm PST 
Gee Roxy sounds like a stalker!!!thinking
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Fri Feb 1, '13 7:45pm PST 
Onyx... the ceres differ in some birds.. not in all... and the face shape.. but never easy ! I used to be a good bird of prey guesser !

Beautiful bird !

Sarah..I read it as only one bird.. so they wont be fertile !

I did a 2013 Calender and Year End awards for my little group with the Tagxedo word clouds.. They are FUN !!!

Poorrrrrrr stuffie !!! Flix is a destuffer...

Wavesss to Sanka...

Turner.. the Gopher snakes are good snakes .. they eat vermin. I am more concerned with the rattlers and the Copperheads here. Rattlers are honest too.... they do warn.. Copperheads are simply mean.

I too would have thought the tongue wouldcurl up not down !

Roxy.. that was seriously wrong of that woman and her husband. I hope they leave you alone.. personally... I might just have a friendly chat with the Sheriff and get it logged. You know... just so its NOTED. No harm in that.
[notify]
Roxy

Here comes- Trouble!

Barked: Fri Feb 1, '13 8:31pm PST 
I thought Stalker to! eek. I was trying to be nice and politely say NO! And she kept on! I Did write down their pickup color, make and lic plates to see if it would follow me! Im pretty sure it didn't, and we live an hour from Minot and I didn't say where we live. I got a funny feeling about her when she kept on and especially when she followed me and the Tech out to put Thor in my car! Boy I was wishing my son was with! He can't take time off to go to the Vet until Thor has surgery. My son needs to save days incase something happens to my Dad. But I sure was wishing he was with. He would have been crabby with her and not polite!
[notify]
  (Page 657 of 1422: Viewing entries 6561 to 6570)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  652  653  654  655  656  657  658  659  660  661  662  [Last 10 entry]