GO!

SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 654 of 1420: Viewing entries 6531 to 6540)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  649  650  651  652  653  654  655  656  657  658  659  [Last 10 entry]  
Hershey

Bark it Loud &- Proud!

Barked: Wed Jan 30, '13 4:54pm PST 
Onyx's Native American name - Tongue Hangs Low. laugh out loudbig laugh
[notify]
Tyler

Whippy- The- Whipador

Barked: Wed Jan 30, '13 5:03pm PST 
Hershey! laugh out loud

That is a seriously long tongue Onyx! shock Love the pics as usual.

Yours too Natasha. You always edit your pictures with such a warm and summery feel to them.

It was my sister's little dog's birthday today so we were invited to his "pawty" wink Although if Teddy had his way, Ty would NOT have been on the guest list. He has some resource guarding issues against Ty and when it came to Birthday cake time he snapped and went after Ty frown Right at the end of an otherwise good day. My sister was upset, but Ty heeded the warning and came and sat by me. He's such a good boy. Never retaliates in the slightest, which is good because we don't want a full blown fight on our hands! We wish Ted didn't have issues with Ty but it's something like i told my sister, we need to accept.
[notify]
Jethro

Design jewelry,- not dogs!!!

Barked: Wed Jan 30, '13 5:04pm PST 
Well, the new photos I put on the other day suddenly started showing so I got all excited and tried to load the rest of them. NOPE, only the ones loaded on Saturday work. Grrrr.
At least his 3 months old big boy photo works!
Onyx, I used to have a Frenchie who had a tongue that was like Onyx's... I swear, it would drag on the ground!!!
[notify]

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Wed Jan 30, '13 5:32pm PST 
Onyx, if Gene Simmons wasn't still alive, I would think Onxy was him reincarnatedlaugh out loud

Jethro is getting so big!shock

Thanks for the ideas, everyonesmile What was stumping me was that I need room to open the dresser and I can't move the bed from where it is. I like the curtain and headboard ideas. Maybe I will do a curtain headboard laugh out loud
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Wed Jan 30, '13 5:47pm PST 
Thanks Sonja.. all hugs are gratefully received !

I have painted false windows with views out of them and hung curtains !. Also done murals on blank walls outside.. Its FUN !

I think a Party is a perfect idea !

Onyx.. I love the tree pic !!!! I can clone out that house in the background if you want .. LOL.

Super pics...

Wavessss to TY and Nicky.

Bunny.. you could do a padded headboard and just mask the pipes by extending it a bit.

Also a Shepherds Crook type curtain pole... or a wooden one with the rings and hang a curtain

I would advise not to upload any more pics to the pages till they fix this... you dont know what the fix will be and it MAY just mean reloading pics you have already... wait till its fixed.. and no.. I dont know when that will be.. I DO know they are working on it.
[notify]
Sanka- I'll Miss- You

The ground is my- newspaper.

Barked: Wed Jan 30, '13 7:03pm PST 
I thought Onyx had some pink laffy taffy in the first pic.laugh out loud

Bunny, I've seen some fun and cheap headboards. A really neat and easy one was just putting a room divider behind the bed as the headboard. Others used old doors that they touched up to match the room.

For stuff like that, I almost always check Pinterest.way to go

The Sankster is off to the vet next week. His dang ears! I have no idea why they're acting up now. It's still winter, and he usually on flares up in spring and fall. And I swear every time I make an appointment for him, he's "due" for some vaccine I've never heard of. So, I have to face the onslaught of vet techs urging me to give him another shot. Oy. I'm also possibly considering getting him a dental. I'll make a thread about it in the health section though. Feel free to stop by there if you have any advice.
[notify]
UCH Onyx TT,- CGC

Do you even- lift?

Barked: Wed Jan 30, '13 7:50pm PST 
He usually manages to keep it in check, but sometimes when he gets running it gets away from him laugh out loud
[notify]
Sanka- I'll Miss- You

The ground is my- newspaper.

Barked: Wed Jan 30, '13 8:11pm PST 
Kato has quite a lazy tongue. In the summer, he'll just have drool all over his face from his own tongue flapping around.laugh out loud
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Thu Jan 31, '13 5:00am PST 
Morning all wave. At the hospital with hubby. He's got a bunch of tests today. Long story. Love the first and last pic Onyx! way to go the winds howled last night poor Darcy we both hate winds. Now it's snowing cheer Flicka wish something could be done for you at the drs. confused. Grunt was not happy at the 6:15 am wakeup. He looked at me with squinted eyes. laugh out loud. Gotta read back posts. We'll check in later. puppy
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Thu Jan 31, '13 5:49am PST 
Turner-hughughughughughug Hoping all is well with Beloved. Keep us posted.

Flika-hughughughughughug Chin-up. Be gentle with yourself.

Everyone Else-wavehugwishes I will check in a bit later. Back to bed for now,had a bad night.flowers
[notify]
  (Page 654 of 1420: Viewing entries 6531 to 6540)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  649  650  651  652  653  654  655  656  657  658  659  [Last 10 entry]