GO!

SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 640 of 1439: Viewing entries 6391 to 6400)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  635  636  637  638  639  640  641  642  643  644  645  [Last 10 entry]  
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Wed Jan 23, '13 7:47am PST 
I'm not big on tea, and I only do ONE cup of coffee each morning so it better be good!!!
I have a Keurig machine so I can sample. Right now I am sold on San Fransciso fogchaser. It's really CHEAP, less than $.50 a cup, and is a real wake me upper without being bitter or acidy. Good stuff! I do low fat milk in my coffee, nothing else, and do my tea black when I do tea. Like Darjeling or however it's spelled?????
-4 here this morning. Wind is the problem, making wind chills CHILLY!!!! My house is not too bad cuz the colder it is the more the furnace runs, BOL! Our boarding kennel IS cold, especially in the store part and the furnace is running full out. Brrrrr. Fortunately, it is MY day off, except I had to shave down two cats this morning. (Now I have to go home and shower!!!)
[notify]
Sanka- I'll Miss- You

The ground is my- newspaper.

Barked: Wed Jan 23, '13 8:17am PST 
Hot chocolate sounds amazing right now.cloud 9

It's actually snowing right now too. Won't amount to anything, but at least it's pretty.
[notify]
Jewel, PCD

8.6lbs of fury- in a bow!

Barked: Wed Jan 23, '13 8:32am PST 
wave

-22F with a windchill of -38f here. Took Jetty for a quick walk in just a bunny hug this morning. way to go I am CANADIAN! laugh out loud Actually I spend most of the winter in a bunny hug what's important is how many shirts I have on under it. wink My mom bought me a nice winter coat last year but the trouble is it's long and doesn't have one of those double zippers to undo the bottom when you sit so I can't drive in the thing! Useless.

Hit a glitch in Jetty's adoption. frown Stairs. Bummer.

Good news is Chloe didn't puke this morning! cheer Switched to a new bag of food, Medical. Belch. But what gets donated is what they eat. She was having hunger bile vomits so I'm mixing in a bit of Acana I had left over from Jewel and giving a bedtime snack.

No coffee or tea here either! Most teas give me an upset tummy.
[notify]

Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Wed Jan 23, '13 9:26am PST 
cheerChloe! Bunny hug? thinking Alright I'll give what is it? thinking Don't worry the right family will come along for Jetty! meditate Toto, glad you have heat no more frozen pups. Shaved 2 cats? thinking Uh that sounds like a highschool prank... just sayin laugh out loud Took the kids out for 45 minutes. Grunts one paw was bleeding, nothing serious. Now they're stretched out by me and happy cloud 9cloud 9
[notify]
Tyler

Whippy- The- Whipador

Barked: Wed Jan 23, '13 9:29am PST 
Mmm, Hot Chocolate cloud 9 I have a jar in my cupboard actually thinking

It started snowing a little here again earlier but didn't last long and soon fizzled out.

So the adoption can't go ahead for Jettsen then, Jewel? frown

Thanks for the recommendations Flicka. I may just buy a small tub of Vaseline Intensive Care at the weekend, depending on whether there is still snow on the ground or not.

I'm currently listening to the brilliance that is Bonobo cloud 9 He's a genius!
[notify]
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Wed Jan 23, '13 9:37am PST 
Yeah, we have 8 cats in all this week to shave... it's a so called lion clip??? Anyway, the problem is the dry air and dry furnaces, the static makes them all matt up and rather than brush, these people have me shave. MOST of them are really good if I just do it and don't stop and it's decent money. Much easier than a crabby dog and no bathing!!!
It is only 5 F here at noon... brrrrrr. Sent my day off girl home cuz it is too cold in the store at work to just sit there. I came home and can still keep an eye on the kennel and answer the phone. This is supposed to last until SUNDAY!!!!!
Let all my dogs out, THREE of them came back inside and pooped on the rug in front of the door!!!!
Turner... Jethro starts screaming the second I step outside with him cuz he knows he's going over to work and he can't wait to get there... what a seriously spoiled BRAT!!!!
[notify]
Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Wed Jan 23, '13 10:03am PST 
We warmed up to 11 degrees. Jewel eek Those temps are just plain ugly!

I like herbal teas from time to time, hot chocolate for sure, and coffee flavored ice cream laugh out loud The one decaf coffee drink I enjoy is called a BIG TRAIN It's an iced mocha/coffee with whipped cream...very naughty...and oh so delisioso.

I swear my body has gone into hybernation mode...I can not wake up until 10am... I'm totally out. My Temperpedic mattress has me enveloped in warm, comfy, splendor...and with the ugly temperatures we've had...who wants to get up.
[notify]
Jewel, PCD

Barked: Wed Jan 23, '13 11:19am PST 
I've e-mailed one of our vets to ask what they think about the situation with the stairs, waiting to hear back.

Turner it took me a few minutes to think of the other name for bunny hugs! laugh out loud They're also called hoodies.
[notify]
Nicky

bitches love- pantaloons

Barked: Wed Jan 23, '13 11:58am PST 
I LOVE Celestial Seasonings! I bought some cucumber mint tea a few weeks ago by Tea Forte and it is very tasty. Apparently it's supposed to be good for your skin too. They had an orange spice but it wasn't in the baggies, and I don't have one of those tea thingy things so I didn't buy it. I need one of those thingy thingies now laugh out loud

I don't drink straight coffee because it upsets my stomach too much, but I mix it in hot chocolate and I get frapps and lattes. Not sure it even counts as coffee anymore after adding a bunch of crap to it.

This Poms not Bombs shirt I really wanted is on sale!! I can't wait until I get it in the mail!! snoopy

OH can't believe I forgot the most important news ever!! The Puppy Bowl 2013 lineup has been announced!!! cheer

Edited by author Wed Jan 23, '13 12:01pm PST

[notify]
Jewel, PCD

Barked: Wed Jan 23, '13 12:41pm PST 
Cute top Nicky!

Things are moving quickly here and I'm not getting much work done! I've talked with our vet and have turned down this application on Jettsen. cry Got another application on Jettsen! big grin E-mailed to ask if tonight was good to call and she replied that is was and that she wanted me to know up front it's three steps into the house and that's it. way to go She's thinking about his limits and I like that!

relieved
[notify]
  (Page 640 of 1439: Viewing entries 6391 to 6400)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  635  636  637  638  639  640  641  642  643  644  645  [Last 10 entry]