GO!

SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 638 of 1430: Viewing entries 6371 to 6380)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  633  634  635  636  637  638  639  640  641  642  643  [Last 10 entry]  
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Tue Jan 22, '13 9:57am PST 
Morning All.......

Onyx.... He looks GREAT ! THAT is what counts. Cleo used to be steady at 75 lbs. But I would rather see wonderful REAL shapes and sizes(not the slant backed travesties over sized and so far from the original breed as to be a different species almost) gives me hope that the real breed is still out there. I know it is.. but you have to wonder sometimes. Onyx is suberb.

Natasha.. one thing I learned fast at about 16 when I started to learn calligraphy and graphics. Never EVER have liquid near or by a graphic( and now also a computer )etc. I still wont have liquid in knocking distance. I bet you wont now ! Thankfully no harm done ! Alvin is a Sweetie .. loved the pics !

Dunlop... gentle leader and muscle.... !!!!

Turner... you did a wonderful job. Its also as you say... left the way clear for a little inroad in future if you have to.. and that could make a huge difference.

Sanka... tea has as many different varieties and tastes as coffee. Not liking one doesnt mean you may not like another.

Hoping you are feeling alot better !

TY.. you dont remember 90F summers then. And be careful what you wish for... I dream of 85F max now... The breeder is mating the female again in May ? Small litter might be telling her something ? Personally I wouldnt want to do that... but hey... what do I know.

Jewel... that pup is sweet.. and set to growwwwwwwww ! Wait and see what happenes with Jettsen first.. and maybe have a little break ?

Did see your post about the CKC .. about time.. at least they are trying to catch up with others !
[notify]
Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Tue Jan 22, '13 10:27am PST 
Natasha - that last picture of your bunny made my day...too cute for words laugh out loud
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Tue Jan 22, '13 10:32am PST 
Jewel, don't let Bunny see! He looks like a Berne!! laugh out loud So stinkin cute! cloud 9
[notify]

Jethro

Design jewelry,- not dogs!!!

Barked: Tue Jan 22, '13 10:54am PST 
Onyx, read the AKC GSD breed standard... it says a "medium sized dog"!!! Most of the males from the breeder I used to work for were between 70 and 75 lbs. PERFECT. My last one, Daegan, weighed about 72 his whole life. I LOVED that size!!
Jewel.... now, WHO does that puppy look like????????
[notify]
Jewel, PCD

8.6lbs of fury- in a bow!

Barked: Tue Jan 22, '13 11:08am PST 
I know who it looks like but in my defense since all my dogs are likely going to be black in the future anything that isn't a poodle and has drop ears is going to look like him!

He is listed as a bernie cross but is 5 months old and only 25lbs. Person in another thread said the loose rule is to double the weight of 4 months of age so this guy will likely be between 40-50lbs.

He's in the city so I told the rescue that if they still have him the next time I come in I'll set-up a meeting. They're having an adoption event this weekend so I probably won't ever get to meet him.
[notify]
Quincy

We don't doodle!

Barked: Tue Jan 22, '13 11:24am PST 
Ahhh, Jewel... I posted this for you in that other thread, too, but Quincy was about 25 lbs at 5 months, his sister was 23. He is 6 months and already almost 60 lbs and should end up around 80 or so!!!!
[notify]
Tyler

Whippy- The- Whipador

Barked: Tue Jan 22, '13 12:16pm PST 
Aww Jewel. He's a cutie! Looks like he'll grow up to be medium sized but who knows? Looks like a Collie x to me.

We might get the odd hot summer but it's not really common place Flicka. I love the warm temps and sunshine so i don't mind wishing for some of that wink Last year we barely had a summer, it was pretty much a total wash out but i believe that was mother natures way of replenishing itself after the drought we had the year before way to go
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Tue Jan 22, '13 1:31pm PST 
Ty... I would swap this climate here in a heartbeat. Many did have a good English summer last year.. but that is what makes a small island wonderful with a temperate climate... it changes from place to place very quickly. Wonderful not to have to have fly screens on every window too !!

Now.. if it would just stop at 75F and a very light southery breeze... sigh...

Jewel.... he is going to growwwwwwwwww !!big laugh Bernie with maybe Collie ... who knows !

Edited by author Tue Jan 22, '13 1:32pm PST

[notify]
Rusty

Champion PPH

Barked: Tue Jan 22, '13 2:16pm PST 
wave Greetings, everyone! I saw this picture and thought of Thor. cloud 9

Trifecta!

We've been spending a lot of time at the lake lately. Rusty's recall is getting so much better with the new pack! He leaps from rock to rock at the lake, did an accidental dive off one, and learned he could swim! Rolling in horse manure is another fun activity, which makes for a smelly ride home.

A day at the lake!

The mornings are cold & frosty, but the afternoons are warming up to 60 plus degrees, and it feels lovely! On the ride home from the lake, Rusty gets cold, so I finally invested in a coat for him.

Doggie Bathrobe

Hope everyone is doing well! I've got to go back a lot of pages to catch up!
[notify]
Sanka- I'll Miss- You

The ground is my- newspaper.

Barked: Tue Jan 22, '13 2:18pm PST 
Flicka, I highly dislike coffee too.laugh out loud
[notify]
  (Page 638 of 1430: Viewing entries 6371 to 6380)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  633  634  635  636  637  638  639  640  641  642  643  [Last 10 entry]