GO!

SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 632 of 1430: Viewing entries 6311 to 6320)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  627  628  629  630  631  632  633  634  635  636  637  [Last 10 entry]  
Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Fri Jan 18, '13 9:56pm PST 
Different sport Flicka! smile The one I was really frustrated about was the scent work. We still aren't doing great and will come in towards the bottom for places, but that's okay! I may (or may not) have skipped part of the course!! I was counting points as I was going and counted those points, but the judge said she couldn't tell I was doing it, that my movement was "obvious". At the end she asked if I did it, I said yes, but then the more I thought about it the more I couldn't remember!!! She went ahead and passed me, though... Right now the only dogs I have more points than are the one who didn't come last week, and the one who is so fearful, he won't complete the exercises because he's scared of getting too close to the wall.
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Fri Jan 18, '13 9:58pm PST 
Evening all! wave Thanks for the support everyone. I feel like a babbling idiot sometimes. At least you guys understand where I'm coming from and make me feel like I can do this. I appreciate it everyone! flowers Made it to Erie, PA tonight cheer Went to the Harley dealership, turns out they opened a bar/restaurant in the same building. Just had to go check it out! Saw a friend from work and hung out for a bit. Then we were off to Longhorn Steakhouse for dinner. cloud 9 Had a great time! 2 hour drive home and the night is done! The winds have picked up considerably, temps are going and apparently staying down for a bit confused Walked the dogs this morning and a pickup truck came barreling down the road. Well me being me, jumped out at them (dogs on leads) said a few colorful words and a few hand signs as they floored it past me! Ooooooo, if I ever see that truck again, Lord help them! naughtynaughty I have no fears when it comes to people some times, later when I think about it I get a bit concerned..thinking Ty I thinking waiting is the best choice. You will know the right one when you see it! way to go Sarah cheercheer Rock it girlfriend! cheercheer Good luck with the new foster way to go No hands over the head, keep your body turned away and avoid direct eye contact. Yawn if you can, that helps calm also. See Darcy's taugh me volumes laugh out loud That's it for tonight. Till the morning all! flowers
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Sat Jan 19, '13 7:05am PST 
Morning All....

Errands day but compensation is Beloved One's belated birthday meal while we are out !

Sarah...Perhaps less accent on the "rules and stuff" and more onthe "fun" will be the happy medium have works the magic. The technicalities ARE important.. and they can skew the real point.... You are doing GREAT !

Ohhhh Turner.... yeah.... tell them THEN consider.. sounds OH so familiar... Glad you are ok... too many close shaves this week.

Glad you had a super supper ! Our meal is today ! Nice that you got to have some good down time with a friend too.

You CAN do it...
[notify]

Tyler

Whippy- The- Whipador

Barked: Sat Jan 19, '13 12:19pm PST 
Well done Sarah! You're doing great! applause applause

Feel free to babble away, Turner wink I understand only to well hug Glad you had a great dinner!

Hope you had a great one too Flicka. Happy belated Birthday to beloved one flowers
[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sat Jan 19, '13 1:43pm PST 
Hi all! I had hooked up cell phone to computer this morning but I didnt have internet long *shrug* Back to tiny screen . Way to go Sarah and hugs for Turner. Waves to Flicks, Ty ans Sanka. think Puppy has early Spring fever. She seems really *cough* ummm excited *red face*
[notify]
Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Sat Jan 19, '13 3:41pm PST 
He's heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere!!! No time to post now but here's one pic-
New Foster
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Sat Jan 19, '13 3:58pm PST 
Well Beloved One had a complete change of mind and decided he wanted to eat at Red Lobster ! So... we did !

Apart from the fact that is my salt intake for the next 2 months !!! it was good !

Its our WedAnni next Saturday so I will claim the steak then I think !

I came home.. changed clothes and worked for 2 hours in the garden. Ice storm last week....65F today...

Waveeesss to TY !

Bunny... Pink rabbit(the blush) heck.. must be Valentines soon !

Sarah... its a MUPPET !! Oh My.. he is a Sweetie !

Edited by author Sat Jan 19, '13 3:59pm PST

[notify]
Nicky

bitches love- pantaloons

Barked: Sat Jan 19, '13 6:46pm PST 
Sumo, I never thought I'd own a small dog either, but look what I ended up with! Now I think I'll always have at least 1 Pom in the house puppy

Nicky had a busy day today. While my family went car shopping, I decided to try and clip Nick's nails by myself. Whenever I get the clippers out, he acts like I'm Jack Nicholson in The Shining. He's usually burrito wrapped and my mom holds him while I clip. But, it was a success! .... After 2 hours and some cheese way to go

Then I took him for a walk without the Easy Walk. I put his martingale on, and he did really well. We saw a group of old ladies, a lady walking a dog across the street from us, and a boy on a scooter. Growled a bit but he "left it" which is really good considering he hasn't seen those things in a while due to the winter season.

Then when I finished eating dinner, I came down the stairs and caught him with his face in my Mom's box of Turtles that I gave her for Christmas!! I don't know how many he ate, but he ate a box of Pop Tarts once and was ok so I think he'll be fine. I guess it's a good thing I bought her 2 boxes! naughty

Edited by author Sat Jan 19, '13 6:51pm PST

[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Sat Jan 19, '13 7:25pm PST 
WELL DONE Nicky !!!

He will be fine re the choc... there is next to no "real" choc involved.

The stuff to worry about is the dark choc.. and the purer confections stuff.

Before all the "do's and don't" I used to share a LITTLE Milk choc with Cleo occasionally. She also loved grapes and raisens... and did fine with all.

I also have every dog I have had a SMALL amount of Garlic in their food occasionally and if there is onion in my food.. and they have some(which is rare as they dont get much by way of hooman food) then so be it.

Funny how dogs always did fine with SENSIBLE amounts of many things .. and still do... before the Wise One's told us all what wicked evil people we are..

I must be a wicked evil "Mum".
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Sat Jan 19, '13 7:30pm PST 
Evening all wave. Way to go Sarah cheer great job Nickycheer warm and sunny today. The bottom is supposed to drop out tomorrow. Calling for 1 to 3 inches of snow. We'll see. Grunt did great today. Hubby said I need to lighten up and have fun. Like when I'm dancin in the yard. Gotchaway to go Flicka glad you had a yummy dinner. I agree steak for anniversary way to go got lots of ironing to do. May do it tonight while everyone sleepsthinking. Bunny laugh out loudshrug Have a great night all flowers
[notify]
  (Page 632 of 1430: Viewing entries 6311 to 6320)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  627  628  629  630  631  632  633  634  635  636  637  [Last 10 entry]