GO!

SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 622 of 1446: Viewing entries 6211 to 6220)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  617  618  619  620  621  622  623  624  625  626  627  [Last 10 entry]  
Dunlop

Dunlop-named for- the rider not- the tyer

Barked: Sat Jan 12, '13 6:03pm PST 
Thanks Flicka. We're off to the v-e-t tomorrow morning for a check up. Just in case.

There are meant to be no long lasting side effects but I'm a bit suss.
[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sat Jan 12, '13 6:54pm PST 
Flicka, I wasn't referring to this current ice storm but the one the one in the past you were talking about. I believe the one Toto mentioned is the one that affected Quebec thinking Btw, no worries about the washing machine lid trapping kujo kitty, I took him out and closed the lid before I leftsmile
[notify]
Hershey

Bark it Loud &- Proud!

Barked: Sat Jan 12, '13 7:46pm PST 
Starting to snow again. Friday, even the University shut down due to the storm.

I've had a headache that was being stubborn and wasn't going away. Grrr. Hubby brought home Buddy's for dinner. We will reek of garlic for days way to go

I'm glad we have a snow blower to dig out with. It was a very good investment. Hubby does our elderly neighbors walk ways too. hug
[notify]

Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Sat Jan 12, '13 8:02pm PST 
Sorry Bunny.... didnt think. I was talking about January 2010. 3/4 of the State lost power... 20 million trees lost... People without power for 2-3 weeks despite angels coming in from out of state from all over to help put new poles up and string wires in bitter freezing ice..

We were with the smaller power company then in Norman( still thankfully are, out here in the middle of nowhere) and we kept power. Had a cooking regime going and hot water and sleeping people on the floor...

Before that one.. went Jay used to have to come across to visit me in UK (as I wasnt allowed here for 17 mths after we were married ) I think it was January 2006 he was stuck in Atlanta for 36 hrs when coming back here with that one. Irony was I had wanted to book him back through Chicago... and he said no.. not in winter... well Chi stayed OPEN !!!! even throught the ice storm... I still havent let him forget that !!

Toto.. when I read what that stuff was I wonder why the heck he was given that for a clipping ??

Hershey... rest the head... try to sleep it off ? Take care in the snow...

Edited by author Sat Jan 12, '13 8:03pm PST

[notify]
Sanka- I'll Miss- You

The ground is my- newspaper.

Barked: Sat Jan 12, '13 8:31pm PST 
Hope Dunlop feels better. In the meantime, here's an accurate comic for you.wink

Chaotic week for me. Sometimes you just want to pack up and start a new life somewhere else.

Went to the dogpark this morning expecting it to be somewhat populated as it was super warm....yeah, not a soul. Is there something bad about the dog park that I'm not aware of? Thankfully, I brought my rollerblades, and we went 3 miles. Took a break and then walked another 2. By the time I got back to the dog park, 1 guy showed up with a cute golden. But the guy was hitting the golden super hard across the back. I'm guessing he didn't want the golden pulling to get in the park. When I saw that, I just decided to head home. I usually let the dogs interact some when there's another dog out there, but I really didn't want to mingle with somebody that hits their dog that hard.

Freezing rain here. Not pretty, but I don't think we'll be ice skating on the roads. It's just been too warm, and the last bout of rain pretty much thawed the ground out too. This winter is just boring.
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Sun Jan 13, '13 7:14am PST 
Morning All......

Fortunately no further ice accumulation but its weighed down alot of the trees. Hoping to get above freezing today to melt it off. Its a glass ice world out there right now !

Sanka.. packing and moving mostly doesnt get rid of the basic problems....it just takes them to a new place.

Take care all........
[notify]
Tyler

Whippy- The- Whipador

Barked: Sun Jan 13, '13 7:25am PST 
Poor Dunlop. Gotta agree with Toto though, why was that needed in the first place? thinking

Poor Golden, Sanka. That would have seriously made me angry to witness and i wouldn't have wanted to associate with him either. I know what you mean about packing up and starting somewhere new!

Hershey, hope the headache has gone now? hug

Flicka, hope the ice begins to melt today.

It's a chilly but beautiful sunny winters day here today wave
[notify]
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Sun Jan 13, '13 12:58pm PST 
Afternoon all. smile Sunny but cold here in Texas today. I better not be catching something. I've done nothing but sneeze all morning and most of the afternoon. I haven't really been out of the house all week except for a visit to the semminary on Thursday and church this morning. I am starting school this week, so it would be the worst time for me to get sick. frown
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Sun Jan 13, '13 2:48pm PST 
Wavesss to TY ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoshi.... anywhere you go around people you stand a chance of catching germs ! Church is a prime place ! Hopefully you havent .

Got above freezing and the ice is gone cept in the shade. We got luckyyyyyy this time !

Take care all............
[notify]
Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Sun Jan 13, '13 3:08pm PST 
Hope Dunlop perks up soon!

I took my girls to a walk in a forest preserve and they are nice and calmly passed out smile. Purchased some child-proof safety locks for the cabinets that have the dog food in them to keep the cats and dogs out. Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure that the installation is Me-Proof... the tape that's supposed to hold the pieces in while you check for a fit won't stick, I can't see what I'm doing, directions don't make sense, couldn't find the drill, then the battery was dead, couldn't find the right charger... Yeargh! I quit for now!

They were predicting 1-3" of snow last night. Woke up to a very thin layer of ice on everything, no snow! frown BOO!!!!
[notify]
  (Page 622 of 1446: Viewing entries 6211 to 6220)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  617  618  619  620  621  622  623  624  625  626  627  [Last 10 entry]