GO!

SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 620 of 1399: Viewing entries 6191 to 6200)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  615  616  617  618  619  620  621  622  623  624  625  [Last 10 entry]  
Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Fri Jan 11, '13 10:09pm PST 
Wed did it! We got a Q for both runs, even the Blackjack, which is like "choose your own adventure" for Rally. I was s ure I'd get lost! I do think the judge was pretty lenient though! Sarah didn't want to work at first and was sniffing all the signs! The other issue we had was every time I slowed down she sat! Not allowed! laugh out loud

Super pumped though!!!!

Stay warm and dry everyone!

Edited by author Fri Jan 11, '13 10:10pm PST

[notify]
UCH Onyx TT,- CGC

Do you even- lift?

Barked: Fri Jan 11, '13 10:16pm PST 
Sarah, congratulations! cheer

Ya'll can keep your snow. I've changed my mind about it since being in MI. I definitely want to live somewhere where the temperature doesn't drop below freezing more than on a rare occasion. I do love rain though, very tempted by the Northwest, especially the Seattle area.
[notify]
Natasha - 美花- ~Beautiful- Flower~

Let's play tag!- You're it!

Barked: Fri Jan 11, '13 11:05pm PST 
I've not been feeling well these past few days...nothing really bad, but just a "blah" type feeling. Alvin has decided that he loves sleeping on a plastic bag. He's just over there rolling on it makes lots of crinkling noises. I took it away from him once because I didn't like the noise and I thought he was chewing on it(he wasn't). But he just made the saddest face ever, let out a few squeaky noises, and stood on his hind legs staring at me, and so I just *had* to let him have it back. So now he's rolling on it again. *sigh* shrug

Bunny- The vet said the problem was mites. I think it's a combination of mites and sore hocks, though. The debate was new to me. I love rabbits(probably more so than dogs)and have always thought they were accepted amongst rabbit people as outdoor pet...but anyway. I did look at the pen setup again, and the person who posted it said it was only for the rabbits to play in, not a permanent outdoor pen. It did give me a great idea for the flooring, though. I was wondering how I could keep Alvin and future rabbits from digging out of the pen. way to go I had to google Wendy houses, they're awesome!
I did some more googling and came across this:chicken coop rabbit hutch With some tweaking, such as making it wider and using the same flooring idea with deeper dirt so the bunnies can dig tunnels, I think I'd like it for my bunny(s). big grin
Can't advise you on the Spoodle issue as I have a habit of taking on more than I can handle. It's tough though, having to ignore what you want in favor of what is best for now.

Dunlop- I think I would favor plywood over metal, for the same reasons you give!

Jewel- Good luck with the radio interview!

Flicka- How much dirt goes into any bunny pen depends on how much my dad wants to cart in! laugh out loud He really wants to build a turtle/koi pond and has been researching different sizes and such and I told him to dig out two holes of the same size and depth, one for the pond and one for my rabbit pen. That way the rabbit pen bottom
can be sealed with concrete and have dirt instead of water poured in, with grass sod placed on top. Voila! Dig-proof! My dad just shook his head and mumbled something about being made of money...thinking

Roxy- Ouch! The hand sounds painful! hug Maybe you should have a pair of thick work gloves laying around just in case this happens again.

wave wave to everyone!! wave wave

Hope everyone experiencing the blizzard or just too much snow and cold is doing well! I am now glad that I don't have to deal with snow for a few years! relieved
[notify]

Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Fri Jan 11, '13 11:28pm PST 
Yoshi... my ops started when I was 12... so I do understand...

WELL DONE Sarah !!!!!!!!!

Onyx.... nowhere is truely perfect...

Natasha.... laughed at the made of money.. and had expected that your Dad might say... "You want it.. YOU dig it !"
[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sat Jan 12, '13 6:38am PST 
way to gocheersnoopy Sarah!

Nicky, I meant to say the other day, that Cyber Rally O sounds perfect for Bunny!cheer

Yoshi, a permanent break sounds like a great ideasmile You might consider that us "oldies" are speaking from the voice of experience and are really hoping that you will avoid getting hurt. Of course, so it has been for eons, the elders hoping their advice will spare heartache and the young having to learn the hard wayshrug

Natasha, I never thought of mites. That is an awesome rabbit set up with a few minor modifications way to go There is really cool colony set up I saw on the net one time. I will try to find it later smile

Onyx, as much as I have come to not appreciate winter, I feel like constant rain would be depressing thinking

*waves to those I didn't mention*

Well, I have been kitty sitting for 6 days and it took me 5 days to figure out how to work the litter box and 3 days for the water fountain red face Kujo kitty decided to sit in the open portable washing machine last night shrugbig laugh

ETA tried to add link for Natasha. It didn't work, will try again later...

Edited by author Sat Jan 12, '13 6:48am PST

[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Sat Jan 12, '13 6:57am PST 
Morning All....

Waves to Bunny......Hopefully the lid cant drop down !

Errands day.... I think we hit the temp high and are now on the way down.

Take care all........ back later
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Sat Jan 12, '13 9:03am PST 
Afternoon crew! wave Foggy here! It warmed up to 38 degrees cheer Onyx, I haven't seen snow for 20 years, I'm enjoying it - sometimes. Other times I crave the warmth and heat of the south. But we moved here to help mom and dad, once they are gone we'll head back south. Until then we tolerate and make the best of it meditatemeditate Sarah cheerhappy dancepartypartysnoopyhamster danceblue dog Congratulations! Job well done! Hubby got the 4-wheeler out to move the slush in the driveway. The UPS guy wouldn't drive up it yesterday met him half way for the latest bully stick order way to go Grunt got Diary Pick of the Day! party It's my Monday, let the games begin! Have a great day all! flowers Roxy and everyone west stay warm! flowers
[notify]
Dunlop

Dunlop-named for- the rider not- the tyer

Barked: Sat Jan 12, '13 12:19pm PST 
It got to 47 yesterday and then stormed for maybe an hour. Lightening and thunder and heavy rain. Could really use more rain! We're no longer on bush fire alert at work thankfully though they gave us extra people in case we needed to lock the place down and evacuate.

Dunlop was clipped at the vets on thursday, almost three days ago and is still iffy. Very sooky, not as co-ordinated as normal. Eating and drinking as normal and bathroom-ing as normal but not himself. I'l make a post in health soon. I will also call the E vet and ask...

Miss S - do what Dunlop does when it's been raining for a week. He picks the spot closest to the house, on high ground and goes there. He hates going on long, wet, mushy grass for some reason...

Yoshi - take it easy. A heat pack, a cup of tea and a few deep breaths can do wonders. One of my friends has recently taken up meditation in an effort to be able to cut down on stress medications. So far so good!

Natasha, can you use the dirt from the Koi pond in the rabbit play area?

Starting my wishing well project today. Bought all the materials for the original idea, explained it to Dad to be told that it's not likely to work...confused

wishes
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Sat Jan 12, '13 2:14pm PST 
Afternoon All.....

We are down to 20F and icy rain and thunder.. possible snow later... but we shall see. Any wet is a godsend !

Turner... I hate 122F.. give me northern climes anything.. I am used to them !

Dunlop... Hoping he is feeling better ?
[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sat Jan 12, '13 2:15pm PST 
relieved Dunlop that is hot!!eek

Toto, can you check out my parvo post in Health? I would have pmailed you but maybe any info you could give might be helpful to someone else some daysmile
[notify]
  (Page 620 of 1399: Viewing entries 6191 to 6200)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  615  616  617  618  619  620  621  622  623  624  625  [Last 10 entry]