GO!

SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 601 of 1399: Viewing entries 6001 to 6010)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  596  597  598  599  600  601  602  603  604  605  606  [Last 10 entry]  
Squ'mey

too old to eat- any more KD

Barked: Wed Jan 2, '13 10:58pm PST 
smile
[notify]
Squ'mey

too old to eat- any more KD

Barked: Wed Jan 2, '13 11:00pm PST 
Way to go Sarah! party
I had a posting glitchlaugh out loud
[notify]
Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Wed Jan 2, '13 11:16pm PST 
Insert innocent whistling smile

I had no idea we wer on post 6000! Just happened to check in to see if anyone answered another post of mine and thought I'd peek in here... I do feel bad for stealing your post!

Yoshi be careful with this Adrian. I hope he is not taking advantage of you. It sounds like he has not made the best decisions the past...
[notify]

Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Wed Jan 2, '13 11:16pm PST 
Insert innocent whistling smile

I had no idea we wer on post 6000! Just happened to check in to see if anyone answered another post of mine and thought I'd peek in here... I do feel bad for stealing your post!

Yoshi be careful with this Adrian. I hope he is not taking advantage of you. It sounds like he has not made the best decisions the past...
[notify]
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Thu Jan 3, '13 4:31am PST 
Did anyone else notice that post 6000 was on page 600???? Oh yeah, there are ten on each page??? Maybe????
Never mind, it's 12 BELOW zzero here, I am too stiff to think!
[notify]
Natasha - 美花- ~Beautiful- Flower~

Let's play tag!- You're it!

Barked: Thu Jan 3, '13 6:20am PST 
relieved I had to go back 10 pages to catch up! laugh out loud

Flicka - Thanks for the screenshot info(I have Windows 7), I haven't had time yet to test it out, but I will soon. way to go I really liked the bird pictures. big grin

Yoshi - I'm not too disappointed about being in the beginners class anymore. After looking at all the pros, I decided it would be great - not as much pressure(as Flicka mentioned), mostly review, and it *should* help my confidence in speaking to others in Chinese(I'm kinda nervous about doing that, always afraid I'll pronounce something wrong or say the wrong tone). That's one of the main reasons why I wanted to switch to an actual class setting instead of one-on-one like I was doing, it'll force me to actually speak up with confidence. So, I'm both nervous and excited about this class since I'm not a naturally outgoing/outspoken person.
My parents are planning on getting more rabbits and birds, but they want to build some safe pens and an aviary for them first. They also want to build a pond with fish and turtles. My sister is doing good, we've both been pretty busy lately so not much time to talk.

Toto- Ow! I hope your rib heals up soon!hug wishes So sorry about the loss of the boarding dog, that's so sad. frown Beautiful photo of the snow! 12 below zero!! shock

Bunny- How much snow did you get? Good pictures. big grin

Sanka - Looks like you had a good vacation! Nice pictures, I'd love to ride one of those machines, whatever they're called! laugh out loud

Sarah - The console den looks awesome, good job! way to go Congratulations on post 6,000!
hamster dance

Squ'mey- Nice try, so close! laugh out loud

So, how much snow has everyone gotten so far? Anybody I should be overly concerned for? Stay warm, everyone, and don't do any unnecessary driving! hug

I'm still on vacation, last day is tomorrow. We went to some cliffs overlooking the ocean, and although the view is breathtakingly beautiful, we were only able to stay for a couple of minutes because the wind was so strong, it was knocking people off their feet(not safe when you're right by the edge of a cliff!)and driving dirt into our eyes. I had to sit down in order to take pictures, and even then I couldn't see what I was photographing! I'll post the best one later.

We also went horseback riding (my first time in around 15 years!) and the horse I was on got a little jumpy when the wind picked up and drove a bunch of sandy dirt into our eyes. He reared up a bit, which I was unprepared for and nearly knocked me out of the saddle! I managed to grab his neck and hang on until he settled and then composed myself. I hit my jaw on the saddle horn, it still smarts. Fun times! big grin

There was a little Shetland pony there, just wandering the premises and one of the horses in the corral grabbed its tail in his teeth when it came up to say howdy to the horses there. It was so cute, the little horse was straining to move towards the other horses and the one horse holding it back by the tail! big laugh I had handed my camera off to my mom while I was on my horse, so I didn't get a picture of it, too bad.

wave Hope everyone is doing well! wave
[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Thu Jan 3, '13 8:31am PST 
quick check in from work (smart phone) just got email from spoodle breeder. parents being bred today if all goes well puppies ready around my bd why oh why must hubby be so stubborn?
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Thu Jan 3, '13 8:34am PST 
Hello all- Belated HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!party

Toto- Ouch, I know your pain. Hope you heal quickly.
Ty- Belated Happy Birthday.cheerpartywisheshug
Turner- Enjoy your time with hubby. Mine went back to work yesterday for the first time since Dec.21.
Flika- Hope dr's visit went well.wavehugwishes
Natasha- Good luck with move and new classes.
Sarah- Love the dog bed.
Sonja,Sanka,Squ'mey,Thor,Bunny and others-wavehug

All here is well so far. My mother is still stable,my aunt has had hip replacement re-done and is recovering well,the rest of the family is doing fine and hubby and I are relaxed and happy. Hope everyone else is having a good year so far. Take Care All.hugwishesflowers
[notify]
Jewel, PCD

8.6lbs of fury- in a bow!

Barked: Thu Jan 3, '13 9:05am PST 
Roxy's Thor

Roxy's Thor 2

wave Taking both fosters to the vet today, Chloe's got discharge and Jettsen's got a red eye. shrug
[notify]
Roxy

Here comes- Trouble!

Barked: Thu Jan 3, '13 9:25am PST 
wave. Thanks Jewel! Now you guys can see how much he's grown! Thor seems to be hungry all the time and growing really fast! laugh out loud
[notify]
  (Page 601 of 1399: Viewing entries 6001 to 6010)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  596  597  598  599  600  601  602  603  604  605  606  [Last 10 entry]