GO!

SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 597 of 1431: Viewing entries 5961 to 5970)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  592  593  594  595  596  597  598  599  600  601  602  [Last 10 entry]  
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Tue Jan 1, '13 1:30pm PST 
Afternoon All......Happy New Year

Sarah.. just dont stick a screwdriver in ANYWHERE.. its a 25,000 volt capacitated punch and you will feel it go in and its exit point... and it HURTS !

TY... HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!

balloonsballoonsballoonsballoonsballoonsballoonsballoonsballoonsballoons

hughughughughughughughughughug

snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy

Bunny.. Thankyou... its the beginning of a series I wrote.. it goes on with a small one with each animals story. I will get to finishing all 13 one day !

Wavesssss to Onyx and Toto....~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sonja.. bet you didnt wish them a Happy New Year.......

Yoshi... maybe now the fuss has died down you can have a friendly chat to her. Gently explain he dog will need months of work and it will be worse for the dog the more she forces it. Say it nicely and say there is lots of help around if she would care to seek it. Make it polite... and see what happenes. You can only try...

Good to see you Thor ...wavesss ~~~~~~~~~~

Wavessssss to Sanka and Nicky !!
[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Tue Jan 1, '13 2:41pm PST 
I decided to clean out the pantry, partly because I had nothing to do and partly to start the New Year rightlaugh out loud at any rate, I had some help:

dog-in-a-box
[notify]
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Tue Jan 1, '13 3:42pm PST 
Flicka, yes, I agree. I'll see her in church on Sunday. I just think she's clueless on handling project dogs. She probably thinks that bringing the dog out from its hiding spot to socialize him with all those people will make him more social or something. I have no idea how long she's had the dog for. It does sound like it'll take months of rehabilitation.
[notify]

Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Tue Jan 1, '13 4:33pm PST 
NOOOOOOO Bunny NOOOOOOOOOO . Dont be "cleared out " !!!!!!!!!

Go slow and polite Yoshi... if she wants to know... great... if she doesnt.. you will have tried !
[notify]
Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Tue Jan 1, '13 8:12pm PST 
TV has been removed from the cabinet. As far as I know, no one was electrocuted smile. My dad's going to bring it over to my house tomorrow and I'll get some cushions and such for it smile.

Rally "fun" day was today. We did okay, but it was really overwhelming at first. I am still thinking about whether or not Sarah and I are ready to trial. Some of the different levels we did well at but others were harder.
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Tue Jan 1, '13 8:18pm PST 
Evening all! wave Happy Birthday Ty! partypartypartypartycheercheer Love the TV crate! That's an awesome idea! way to go Just realized on the way home from work that this day 5 years ago, Darcy was pulled out from under an abandoned house in Beaumont TX. They bathed her, her siblings and mother (a beautiful fawn boxer) and pretty much left the be for 2 months. Crazy right?! naughty But looking at Darcy now, who woulda thunk it!? thinking Girlfriend did pretty good living in the mansion in the hills! laugh out loud Alright, gotta take Grunt out and get to bed, still flurrying, by the way! cheerlaugh out loud
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Tue Jan 1, '13 8:30pm PST 
Sarah...... Glad you have the TV bed sorted !

Maybe sit back a moment and decide exactly what it is you want to achieve. Then you will possible narrow the field and find it easier...

Turner... love mends alot of things....
[notify]

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Tue Jan 1, '13 8:35pm PST 
Happy Birthday Tyler!

Sounds like Darcy has come along way! You do good work!

Flicka- I would like to be able to narrow things down but the way that the trials are offered, you can't necessarily pick the one you are best at. There are also some cues that Sarah doesn't even know yet. The first set of trials starts next week, so I guess I've got some practicing to do!
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Tue Jan 1, '13 9:08pm PST 
So true Flicka cloud 9. Just got an email from Grunts new trainer. Told her Grunt will not down for me without treats. She said phase the treats out, did that, he stopped downing. Then she said find his favorite toy. Hmmm he doesn't have one beside the chuckit ball. thinking. I am not walking in class with a chuckit ball and stick laugh out loud
[notify]

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Tue Jan 1, '13 9:28pm PST 
Can you lure him down with the right hand, left hand has the treat behind your back. lure him in the down with the right hand but give the treat from the left. Then lure with the left hand and treat with the right hand. Switch back and forth. THEN try to phase out the treats. That really helped Sarah. Now I just need to get her to relax on the the down! When she is put in a down, her chest and elbows don't even touch the floor! Down stays are extra heard for her...

Isabelle- I met some ESSR adoptees today smile. Billie a black tri female ESS, and Charlie, who was listed as liver/white ESS, but is really a Brittany. Really nice dogs and their owner was super nice too! She took the time to show me what to do today at the rally play day.
[notify]
  (Page 597 of 1431: Viewing entries 5961 to 5970)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  592  593  594  595  596  597  598  599  600  601  602  [Last 10 entry]