GO!

SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 563 of 1418: Viewing entries 5621 to 5630)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  558  559  560  561  562  563  564  565  566  567  568  [Last 10 entry]  
Natasha - 美花- ~Beautiful- Flower~

Let's play tag!- You're it!

Barked: Wed Dec 12, '12 5:28am PST 
Turner- Congratulations! party applause cheer hamster dance

M&K- hug Prayers for your mom... hug

I just popped in to see what everyone was up to. We're watching "Follow Me, Boys" right now but have paused it while my mom makes popcorn. It's a longer movie than I remember it being, I think the recording we had on VHS was messed up and shorter, there was a long chunk of it that I don't remember at all. We have the movie on dvd now.

Well, Ava's stint outside didn't last too long. We had a lot of rain and the sound of it pounding on the metal shed was freaking her out quite a bit, she was constantly huddled in a corner of her cage with the whites of her eyes showing. frown After my dad expressed concern for her safety(apparently my mom had a bird in the same kind of cage as Ava's and a snake somehow managed to get it), we finally brought her back inside. She has to stay in my room and I have to clean the litter box everyday(sometimes twice, her urine really stinks now that she's growing up), but at least she is safe and not scared any more. big grin I couldn't work out a deal for Tasha unfortunately, but at least she is happy being outside.

Silly Ava photos: cloud 9

bad Ava

Ava's blanket

Ava's peace offering

Tasha photos: happy dance
Tasha's rock

ocean caves

sitting pretty
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Wed Dec 12, '12 7:08am PST 
Morning all! wave Bunny have a wonderful time with your family this holiday season! way to go I'm looking forward to seeing mom and dad this weekend. The dogs are packed and ready to go to the kennel. Geez they love that place! laugh out loud Natasha such beautiful pictures! Ava is getting big! way to go Gotta get my day started I finally got 1 picture of Grunt for Christmas that I like. Not going to post it just yet. Gotta get some opinions on it first! thinking Have a great day all! flowers
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Wed Dec 12, '12 3:44pm PST 
WOW.. quiet in here !

I KNOW I posted this morn after Natasha... Oh Well......

Lets try again !

Wavessssss to Bunny !~~~~~~~~~

Beautiful photos Natasha.... wishing Tash could be inside.. hoping you can get somewhere of your own soon.

Turner.. safe journies.. enjoy Mum and dad and Christingle !
[notify]

Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Wed Dec 12, '12 4:01pm PST 
Long day at work today. Lots of meetings, and other professionals like to leave things to the last minute, which while legal, is very stressful for me! After I said something, I was told "not to worry" because it "doesn't affect you". This not true, so I was really unhappy today. frown Not feeling the best either, so I am thinking of calling in sick tomorrow.

Watched a seriously creepy episode of Criminal Minds just now. Anyone else watch it?

I am thinking about Sarah's fancy pants name.... So far I like Que Sera Sarah, but I'm not 100% sold on it!
[notify]
Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Wed Dec 12, '12 4:58pm PST 
Didn't watch Criminal Minds but saw a creepy episode of CSI: NY "Blood Out" Gang member getting killed for a betrayal. It was how he was killed that was creepy. Cut in two with a chain saw while still alive. Sorry for that image.

I like the name, Sarah
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Wed Dec 12, '12 6:26pm PST 
Sarah.... You might tell them.. sweetly.. that "as it doesnt affect you" you wont be doing a singlr thing to do WITH it when it inevitably DOES. !!!

Hoping to feel better... and that is a SUPER name....

Sonja.... I dont watch stuff like that as I get alot of nightmares.... that image........

Hoping you are well !
[notify]
Nicky

bitches love- pantaloons

Barked: Wed Dec 12, '12 6:47pm PST 
RE: Sarah Plain and Tall- I was going to suggest Sarah Short and Stout laugh out loud
[notify]
UCH Onyx TT,- CGC

Do you even- lift?

Barked: Wed Dec 12, '12 8:13pm PST 
I probably wouldn't be so enamored with snow if I actually had to live in it laugh out loud My friend in Anchorage was sending me pictures of all the snow that fell today, and while I was jealous, he was not pleased with it wink

I do kind of like the unsolved mystery type TV shows about murders that were never solved, ect. Anything with gang violence is too scary for me though. My mother's partner at work's son was killed as part of a gang initiation (he wasn't involved in the gang, just in the wrong place at the wrong time) not too far from where I live. They ended up catching the guys because they made him tell them his PIN before they shot him, and then they went and withdrew all his money, so they were on the surveillance cam. Really sad stuff.

It was finally "cold" here today (and by that I mean it was like 60F) so Oni and I went for a nice long walk and got some pictures.

Love those eyes
I'd run if this was coming after me
Silhouette
Looking handsome
Found something that smelled so good it was worth tasting
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Thu Dec 13, '12 6:45am PST 
Hello All- Loved everyones pics. Thanks again for all the well wishes. For those of you traveling to see family or have family coming to see you,be safe and enjoy.

Update on Mom they were able to do dialysis yesterday but the time left is limited. They had to discontinue blood thinners due to them causing more harm than good. She was awake alert and coherent for a short time yesterday,will be back at the nursing home today and from this point on everything will be decided one day at a time.

Turner- My grandparents planned and prepaid for everything as well. My mother after seeing how difficult it was to make arrangements and decisions for my father also planned everything for herself. My sister and I are simply to make sure her wishes are carried out medically when she can not let them be known herself.

Flika- hug Hope you are well. We are at peace with knowing what is to be done and just following her wishes,we have had a very long time to prepare considering that she was given no more than 2 years after starting dialysis and has managed to survive 7+ so far. I know it will all hit home after but for now we have a clear plan and will manage.

Bunny- Hoping so far,so good.hughug
Jewel-hug and hang in there.Hoping you get through the day.flowers

Take Care everyone and have a good day.hug
[notify]
Jewel, PCD

8.6lbs of fury- in a bow!

Barked: Thu Dec 13, '12 7:36am PST 
Hi everyone, back at work today. Sadly I could only have yesterday off and am alone in the office today. Feeling really bleh, sore back from driving and headache from crying. It's been decided that my cousin Tyson and I are never to sit together at another funeral. My uncle couldn't even look at us while giving the eulogy. We made this "never together" plan at the lunch and put the whole family between us while we were placing Grandpa's urn and mementoes at the Church and when the last item was to be placed Grandma asked that both Tyson & I do it! shrug We couldn't win. laugh out loud

I did some hardcore retail therapy on my way out of the city. Stopped at a petstore and bought 6 fish at $14.33 each!! Those are individually the most expensive fish I own, forget that I have a school of them. thinking

hughughugs to everyone!

big hug extra for M&K
[notify]
  (Page 563 of 1418: Viewing entries 5621 to 5630)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  558  559  560  561  562  563  564  565  566  567  568  [Last 10 entry]