GO!

SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 532 of 1449: Viewing entries 5311 to 5320)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  527  528  529  530  531  532  533  534  535  536  537  [Last 10 entry]  
Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Sun Nov 18, '12 4:41pm PST 
Howie
[notify]
Squ'mey

too old to eat- any more KD

Barked: Sun Nov 18, '12 6:01pm PST 
Sarah..Howie looks like a character laugh out loud
The gizzard biscuits are a hit...but I did make them practice self control/leave it.

Wiley

Squ'mey

I'm such a mean momma big laugh
[notify]
Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Sun Nov 18, '12 6:07pm PST 
They look so sad!! Mean Mommy!! Haha! I torture Sarah like that every day when I feed her party

The city I live in is doing a production of Annie. They asked Rover to supply a "doggie extra" for their shows! Of course I signed up my foster! :p Dress rehearsal is Tuesday night!
[notify]

Thor

Hump Hump

Barked: Sun Nov 18, '12 6:15pm PST 
Howdy Poopers....wave

I hit on my football pool again....cheercheer
Old Coot if the Ravens win tonight , he hits also ....wink

Zelda....happy dance

Coot made home made stromboli tonight , steak/cheese/spinach....tasty sucker...way to go

Both Farticus & Coot still awake watching game.....Blue Moon on tap....cloud 9

Happy Birthday Rusty....Pretty boy ......balloons balloons ...party

Hugs & Farts
Full Belly Thor (Burp) ...wave

Weird but true

The host of a BBC science show has been barred from broadcasting live signals from a newly discovered planet.
Shaun Keaveny said his uptight bosses were afraid that aliens living on that planet might be sending messages that include curse words.
No matter that, if they’re actually using a “language,’’ nobody has translated it.
“The idea that intelligent life could be discovered and it might swear and that’s why we wouldn’t broadcast it — it’s such a BBC thing, isn’t it?’’ Keaveny marveled.
She committed a foul deed and now has to commit a fowl one.
A woman in Canton, Ohio, knocked over a cop directing traffic when she ignored his signal to stop.
Her punishment: Cooking a Thanksgiving turkey dinner for the officer and two colleagues.
If she fails to carry out the order, she’ll have her holiday meal in jail.
Not even one vote was cast in this Minnesota precinct — but there was nothing fishy going on.
Thanks to a programming error by workers drawing district lines, the only creatures living in it are fish.
It’s located entirely within the biggest lake in Minneapolis.
A drunk smashed his car into a home in Indianapolis — but tried to make up for his gaffe by asking the people inside, “You want some pizza?’’
Cops said he’d had five beers with pals before getting into his car while eating a slice.
The rest of the pie was in the back.
No one was hurt.
What a dump!
A Japanese “artist’’ has built a one-room hotel inside a public bathroom in Osaka.
The room has its own toilet — but the public facility surrounding it is fully functional and the sounds emanating from it are audible to the guests...thinkingthinking

RockThisTown_StrayCats_1234
StrayCats_Utube_MakesUWantToDance....hamster dancehamster dance
[notify]
Sanka- I'll Miss- You

The ground is my- newspaper.

Barked: Sun Nov 18, '12 6:18pm PST 
Anybody watch Futurama? I think Howie looks like Fry's dog from that very sad episode.smile

Fun photos Tyler! Never gone the breeder route, so I can't help ya there. Although, I do like puppy pics.wink

Squ'mey, so mean! Naw, I do it all the time. Kato eventually just falls asleep. If Sanka thinks it's really good, he'll just stand there and drool himself into dehydration.
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Sun Nov 18, '12 6:19pm PST 
Evening All.......

Sarah.. understandable you are miffed... but getting the practice stuff is a good idea too. I like fiesty little Border T's !

Squ'mey.. that really was torture for them !! I love those little "sighs" ! Te biscuits look GREAT !

Sanka.... the Fluffy Guy is a friendly soul... I always feel we shouldnt expect them not to have likes and dislikes over other animals... we do... .

TY.... beautiful photos. There is nothing wrong settling a price... she wants her money after all. Put it in a business like way.. tell her you want to start making possible arrangements and would appreciate a provisional price please... If she contiues to avoid.. I might be asking why ?

Thor... maybe I need you to choose 6 numbers............
[notify]
Thor

Hump Hump

Barked: Sun Nov 18, '12 6:54pm PST 
Flicka....not so good on lotterys, no skill involved just plain old luck...laugh out loudlaugh out loud
In the same breath , every time I tried to pick 5 or 10 teams (bigger payouts) , I got my butt handed to me....big laughbig laugh...so I stick with 4 picks...its 25 bucks when you hit...cheercheer

speaking of good numbers , since the election the stock market has been down close to 700 points , but not SPAM....fridays close was up $0.26....big laughbig laugh
Hormel Foods Corp. (HRL)
-NYSE
30.87 0.26(0.85%) Nov 16, 4:06PM EST

Squ'mey & Sarah ,,,,cute pics....snoopysnoopy

Sanka ....I like the old guy.....way to go....you have some big fields around you...smile

Ty....you look happy...happy dance...I think your boy is in love with his playmate...cloud 9

Hugs & Farts
Thor....wave

Come on Ravens....dog
[notify]
Rusty

Champion PPH

Barked: Sun Nov 18, '12 8:47pm PST 
wave Greetings All!!!

Yes, another quick drive-by to make sure you're all alive & kicking. wink

Squ'mey, my dog would not be able to contain himself with that many cookies in front of him. His cookie prey drive is too strong! laugh out loud

Today I have had Rusty for one year! He's dead to the world, after two outings,but so much better off than when I first got him. His weight is up 6 pounds and he did the morning walk like a good boy-no tugging.

Toto, I hope Lola and the pup are doing well..........

Thor, your picks are Golden! Good job!

Everyone else, good luck in getting ready for the Holiday! I'll have more time to visit when I get past Turkey Day! ( I hope....)
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Mon Nov 19, '12 7:06am PST 
Morning All......

Grocery day today instead of Wednesday...

Thor....I had never heard of Twinkies till I came here... (still think they are awful !) but isnt it ironic that Hostess shares have now rocketted since they announced closing... AND they are playing off against each other a couple of investors who want to buy the recipe and re brand ! Would have been a good Shares buy ! As one business article said... if you add up the daily calorie splurge on them ...does America really need the 75,000,0000 calories a day it will lose !!!

Rusty.... yayyyyyyyyyyy for Rusty's First Homecoming Day !!!! snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy
[notify]
Jewel, PCD

8.6lbs of fury- in a bow!

Barked: Mon Nov 19, '12 8:55am PST 
wave

party Yay for Rusty's gotcha day!

cheer Way to go Sarah! CGC all the way!

We had a busy weekend here too! I re-did the 55g fish tank, new stand & gravel. And went to a Girl Scouts Tea. We had three people over and Jettsen went three new places!! Plus we took him to run with a friend's dog in a mostly fenced area and at first he wasn't sure what to do but then he saw that pretty girl running and took off running with her. It was so heart warming to see him running full out like that. There were a couple times I thought he was just going to run forever and not come back but he always came back to me. relieved Or maybe he was just following Ocea? She's so pretty she looks like a small GSD with blue eyes.

There's some interest stirring in Jettsen. Someone that adopted from our rescue before is looking for a second dog to match with her current dog and Jettsen's on the list of dogs she's wanting to try and match with. Also my friend told her brother about Jettsen and he's coming over this week to meet him. Plus a couple in OB class love him and said that if he didn't get adopted they would take him but they have cats and a new puppy so they were going to wait and see if someone else adopted him.

Sarah what do you do after a hard foster like this? Do you jump back in and move on or take some time?

ETA - I forgot to tell you guys....this morning was Jettsen's first walk without treats!! cheercheer He managed to deal with all the cars/noises/people/x-mas decorations just with me talking him through it!! He's made so much progress!!

Edited by author Mon Nov 19, '12 8:57am PST

[notify]
  (Page 532 of 1449: Viewing entries 5311 to 5320)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  527  528  529  530  531  532  533  534  535  536  537  [Last 10 entry]