GO!

SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 3 of 1432: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Thor

Hump Hump

Barked: Thu Feb 16, '12 11:55am PST 
Howdy Poopers...wave

Old Coot & myself , did get our run in around the neighbor even though , there was a slight rain..smile. We had to get it in after his homemade stromboli..laugh out loudlaugh out loud

Siri wave I have a 2008 PT cruiser , its black with purple flames & a viking symbol on the side , we call it the viking mobile, (pic on thors page). Old Coot always had/has a new jeep wrangler(2012/4 door) & we had a older Dodge mini van that I drove back & forth to the base,(tough on gas/even when it was cheap),or my wrangler but with our boys getting older(and me) at the time,it was easier to get them in & out a lower car, & later traded in Dodge van for Coots new jeep that year, & gave my wrangler tom my daughter,I started driving when I was 17 / Ford just put out the Model T /..I love my viking mobile...happy dance

Grunt...happy dance

Lunch : Toasted German black bread with apple butter & cinnamon /coffee....smile

Mean_Old_NYMayor....naughty...

Hugs & Farts
Turd Of The Week Thor..wave

After lunch read..thinking

Weird but true
One broke Florida guy tried to use the police like a free taxi service.
Hector Felix Jr. allegedly told cops in Port St. Lucie that he had been carjacked, in hopes they would take pity on him and give him a ride home.
When lawmen learned his report was bogus, he did get one trip — right to jail...big laughbig laugh
Nanny State
A preschool girl in North Carolina was busted — by the lunch police.
After a cafeteria monitor spotted the 4-year-old’s home-packed lunch, the meal was declared unhealthy and the child was forced to discard it.
While the child’s lunch was a turkey-and-cheese sandwich on whole wheat bread and an apple, the moronic monitor made her eat chicken nuggets instead.naughty
Now this was one kinky Valentine’s Day.
Lovers Stephanie Pelzner and Nikolas Harber caused a police scare in Portland, Ore., when they allegedly engaged in an amorous S&M role-playing game in which Pelzner was bound, gagged and carried off.
Cops launched a search, fearing Harbar had been kidnapped. When she was found in a parking lot, the duo admitted the mix-up — and were reportedly busted for disorderly conduct..laugh out loudlaugh out loud
Cops in San Diego were red-faced after they surrounded a car for two hours on an interstate highway with their guns drawn only to discover it was empty.
The officers had believed a robbery suspect was inside.
Even though news-chopper video showed the car empty, cops waited for hours — with the traffic on the highway at a standstill — until moving in.red face
Maybe this is why Michael Jordan could handle the basketball so well.
Product counterfeiters were nabbed in Georgia for allegedly pushing bogus Nike Air Jordan shoes after officials noticed that the logo featuring the Chicago Bulls great had six fingers on one hand..big laughbig laugh

When we both got gas this morning our place we go was $3.36 a gallon, the next 2 stations ,one was $3.45 & the other $3.49, I think we just beat our place price jumping up....hi5

Edited by author Thu Feb 16, '12 12:15pm PST

[notify]
Augusta,- CGC, RN

Such a Good Dog!

Barked: Thu Feb 16, '12 12:11pm PST 
Definitely one of those " the more people. . . . the more I love my dog!" days!

The customer from Morlockia today complained about his repair, baldly and loudly lied, got all bullying and beat my boss out of some money just to make him go away . . . . . SERENITY NOW! naughtymeditate

You know when I run into Morlocks like that, I look down at my dog and think, you know Gus has more integrity and character in her toe nail clippings than that guy has ever had or will have in his whole life . . . .

Oh well, mustn't speak ill of the humaninity over a few Morlocks in disguise! laugh out loud
[notify]
Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Thu Feb 16, '12 2:00pm PST 
I don't know if I count as a "true regular" but I would be more than happy to continue to chat with you all here!

Gus- I think I must work with some Morlocks! One the teachers at my school was making fun of a little girl for wearing a Christmasy dress today. The girl (5 years old) had just told me how proud she was of buying that dress! The teacher/morlock made a comment about "What are you, going to a Christmas pageant?" and she said it all snotty... I know that woman isn't happy but there's no need to take it out on the little ones! In my opinion- if you can't dress the way you want when you're five, when can you? As long as your kid isns't leaving the house dirty, not dressed for the weather, or showing too much skin- who cares? BLAH!

I'm sick too- bad sore throat and I just want to sleep. Parent teacher conferences are tonight though, so no sleep for me. I got off of work at 2, have to be back at 5, so I'm taking that opportunity to run to the car dealer to get my oil changed.

Jewel I would pay you money to tape yourself "cesaring" the cars at the dealership!! smile
[notify]

Jasper

Whut?

Barked: Thu Feb 16, '12 2:47pm PST 
Oh, I love dog folk. way to go

We have a Honda Element...a wonderful dog-mobile for mulitple dog owners. Easy clean...good thing too cuz the trail was muddy today and now so is my car.laugh out loud

With Poo Patrol complete for the day and our hike...we are laying about...waiting for laundry to be done...and for Ellen to come on so we Laugh and Dance dancinghappy dance
[notify]
Sanka- I'll Miss- You

The ground is my- newspaper.

Barked: Thu Feb 16, '12 2:50pm PST 
That's so sad Sarah. When I was 5, I thought I was the coolest when I would wear a vest with kitties printed all over it. Add to that me rockin the side pony tail, and I was da bomb!

Okay, maybe not, but at least nobody made fun of me to my face over it...at least not back then.laugh out loud

Went for a nice 2 hour hike with the dogs. Went to the creek. Sanka got plenty of off leash time there. He's "trustworthy" there because he just follows the creek one way and doesn't dare cross it.laugh out loud Kato chased a few rabbits and even flushed out a giant pheasant. We were all thoroughly muddy by the time we were finished, so mission accomplished.way to go
[notify]
Roxy

Here comes- Trouble!

Barked: Thu Feb 16, '12 3:26pm PST 
wave laugh out loudlaugh out loud Spam, Poop! I'm home! way to go

Ok, long story short. Dad made it through his surgery but it didn't' go well. There are 3 wires on Dads heart that go to his defibrillator. One wire came off after 2 years. His heart isn't beating in rhythm. Dr couldn't get the wire back on his heart. He tired different ways and it was a no go. Now Dad has to have a bigger surgery after he heals and they will try something different. The bottom part of his heart doesn't work because of a heart attack years ago. He's not good...

Roxy had her hair done yesterday and she looks so cute. It's a shorter puppy cut! I left Bella home alone and she left me 2 turds on the living room floor! She gets upset, and poops! She was only home alone an hour! Little stinker!
[notify]
Rusty

Champion PPH

Barked: Thu Feb 16, '12 4:20pm PST 
snoopysnoopy I clicked my ruby red slippers and we're home!!!!!! snoopy

I took Rusty to the park and he ran like a maniac, as he had no walk yesterday. He's dead to the world......until I step near his food bin.

I may get my car back Mon. or Tues! Two weeks without a car is rough! I have saved money being home bound, but that won't amount to much compared to the bill I will be getting. eek (I may have stress poop, too......wink)

Hide quietly, no giggling when the Morlocks walk by, and study your Zombie Apocalypse survival books.
[notify]
Sumo

Lady's Man

Barked: Thu Feb 16, '12 4:42pm PST 
laugh out loudbig laugh
[notify]
Titus

Cave canis- vigilo omnis

Barked: Thu Feb 16, '12 4:48pm PST 
Ahhh... poop! cloud 9 So good to be home laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
[notify]
Zephyr

Barked: Thu Feb 16, '12 5:21pm PST 
That's so sad, Sarah. As a hoarder of holiday Candy Canes (Except this year I've always had a stash in a cabinet somewhere. Best candy ever) I would have given her one and told the teacher to mind her own business. She's 5, grow a heart. confused I loved fluffy dresses when I was 5.

The park was nuts today. Some lady went full on crazy on my trainer, someone got snotty about their dog stealing my water bottle off a table (Figure that one out), and a shih tzu tried to attack me out of nowhere (Puffykins was leashed and led over to the little dog before I turned her into a muff). Just another day in paradise.

On a brighter note we finished obedience on Monday with flying colors and I should be bringing home my Mal buddy in a few weeks. It'll be good to have something large and oafish again. party
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 1432: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]