GO!

SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 2 of 1341: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Sirius- Padfoot- Black

Too clever for- Mom's own good!- :)

Barked: Thu Feb 16, '12 9:48am PST 
I noticed that, Thor!! Clever guy!

Hope everybody else can find us down here.....

wheresourlemming_1234
[notify]
Jewel, PCD

8.6lbs of fury- in a bow!

Barked: Thu Feb 16, '12 9:48am PST 
Maybe if I'm walking around the car lot "tsst"ing the cars they'll give me a discount just to get rid of me. thinking

A mini-van is bigger than I want. I actually never got my lisence when I was 16 so I've only had my learner's permit all these years. I'm going to get something smallish that I can PARK and pass the test with! My mom has a new car I'm not allowed to drive and my dad has a big honkin' truck I'd never be able to park well enough to pass the test. Various friends have offered me their vehicles to use for the test but it's all big trucks or vans that I don't think I could park! shrug

It's time!
[notify]
Sirius- Padfoot- Black

Barked: Thu Feb 16, '12 9:51am PST 
I didn't get my license til I was 20! I took the test in my dad's 66 Impala, which handled pretty nice.
What I've got now is a PT Cruiser, 2004. It's kind of a micro-van, and handles really nicely, even on snow. Pity they don't make them anymore, but there are a lot of them still on the road.
[notify]

Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Thu Feb 16, '12 9:57am PST 
i had to get my license with a Dodge FULL SIZED commercial van. It was a pain parking it but I did it and the testor congratulated me!!! Said he didn't think he could have done it.
[notify]
Titus

Cave canis- vigilo omnis

Barked: Thu Feb 16, '12 10:16am PST 
Hey all! wave Good to see everyone big grin

I'm waiting for the pool repairman to show up... the pump is making some pretty ominous noises - never a good sign shock

LB and I got to spend Valentine's night at a Planning Commission meeting - SO romantic! laugh out loud But we went to Torchy's Tacos for dinner after, so all was not lost cloud 9

bravenewworld_1234
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Thu Feb 16, '12 10:42am PST 
Aaaaaahhh!! big hugbig hug Let's hope for the best kids.
Alrighty then, Grunt passed his STAR! cheercheercheer My little man rocked it! hamster dance I think I may have found something interesting for the dog yard. Lure coursing! Found a total kit for under $400.00. So if I get one and run it any takers for a dog fun filled vaca in the mountains of PA!? thinking Turner LOVED lure coursing! I'm hoping that if I get one that Darcy will get the confidence going and chase also! That would be awesome!!
Thanks Squ'mey for the post! balloonsflowersflowers This is the best therapy and it's priced just right! way to go
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Thu Feb 16, '12 10:56am PST 
Siri,
Don't feel bad,I never got my license until I was 32 but started off with great insurance rates!!!! My sister has a 2002 Caravan and loves it except for the gas milage not being so great because she lives so far from everything!!! I'm glad I am welcome here but have to get my butt moving or DH is going to kill me for having nothing but Dogster done for the last 3 days. Enjoy the rest of your day everyone.
[notify]
Marlowe, RN,- CGC

Seize life by- the big stick!

Barked: Thu Feb 16, '12 11:20am PST 
Is there room for a Curly in here?? flowers

I second the PT Cruiser if you can find one that hasn't been run into the ground. Hubby had one when I married him, and I fell in love with that thing. I have pretty decent spatial sense, but there were several times it fit items I swore up and down wouldn't squeeze in there. And it handled nicely too.

I'm avoiding studying for an exam. The internet is great for being bad... shh
[notify]
Sirius- Padfoot- Black

Barked: Thu Feb 16, '12 11:37am PST 
welcome, Marlowe! We're always up for helping someone avoid work!! Heck, I'm at work and not doing what I'm supposed to be doing! laugh out loud laugh out loud

I had to buy speakers last night, cause when I plug the new tv into the laptop to run Netflix on it, the sound would only come from the laptop, which isn't a lot of sound. No idea how to get sound to come from the tv. So I got a nice pair of Logitech speakers, cause I didn't like the shape of the Altec-Lansings they had. This should work. There's probably an easier way, but oh, well. Extra sound is not a bad thing, anyhow.
[notify]
Squ'mey

too old to eat- any more KD

Barked: Thu Feb 16, '12 11:42am PST 
Flowers are the next best thing to chocolate, so of course we love you Marlowecheer I also got my licence later in life. Love the freedom it brought!
My client is being well behaved today so we are about to hit Wendy's for a treat. I told her if she is good all day we will go see the dogs & bake cookies tomorrow. I really hope she is successful.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 1341: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]