GO!

SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 12 of 1422: Viewing entries 111 to 120)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  [Last 10 entry]  
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sun Feb 19, '12 6:08am PST 
Squ'mey, I goggled "Thumper's rule" . I knew what it was but I did not realize it was so widely referred to as such. All this time I thought I was raised by my parents, but I was really raised by Walt Disneylaugh out loud

It's great to see some new faces among the oldsmile wave

Edited by author Sun Feb 19, '12 6:15am PST

[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Sun Feb 19, '12 6:10am PST 
Morning all! wave Chilly 20 degrees this morning... meditate Got a good nights sleep, pups are playing in the other room all is well!
Roxy - you're dad is in our thoughts and prayers. hug
We went to look at carpet the other day, when the guy asked what color we're looking for I said the same as mud! laugh out loud He shrugged and show me a carpet similar to the color of our mud! laugh out loudapplause
Gotta take puppers for a walk, have a great day all! We'll check in later! flowers
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Sun Feb 19, '12 7:02am PST 
Morning Allwave Turner, I see I am not the only one distressed into considering the mud decor. It's one of those things I'm beginning to feel if you can't defeat it may as well learn to live with it but make it less of a problemlaugh out loudapplause Hubby is out with the pups for a walk and I have a chance to just relax before my day really kicks into gear. See you all later.
[notify]

Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Sun Feb 19, '12 7:30am PST 
Morning all! Hello Sabi, good to see you!

Send good thoughts my way please- taking one of the fosters to meet a potential adopter. Not sure how it is going to work out as she has a blind collie who she says can be reactive, due to the blindness. The owners seem to really know their stuff, so if anyone can make it work, it's them! Keep your fingers crossed- I've had this guy for over a month and I really need to move him....

The birds and squirrels are out having a party at the feeder in the front of the house- cats and dogs alike are going nuts! My 20lb jack mix foster keeps trying to jump up and sit on the windowsill like the cats! He's just a little too big!
[notify]
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Sun Feb 19, '12 8:02am PST 
It's pretty chilly here, too, except, by NORMAL Winter standards it is still above normal.
I am headed down to run the dogs... they have been pretty much stuck inside all week except the ones that went off to the beach with me. Photos later!
[notify]
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Sun Feb 19, '12 8:19am PST 
wave

Sarah, "brown tube hypertension" big laugh My sister is always out of toilet paper when I go to her house. I take my own roll now! BOL Good luck on the adoption.

Toto, fingers and paws crossed that all goes well for you.

Roxy, so sorry to hear about your dad!

M&K, congrats on the vaccuum!

hug to all in need!

The rain has finally come to an end and I see sunshine. happy dance
[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sun Feb 19, '12 8:23am PST 
Yeah , Sarah, that was funnybig laugh Good luck with the pup smile

Annie, how can anyone let themselves run out of toilet paper?eek Between earthquakes, floods and fires, that's the one thing I make sure we have lots oflaugh out loud

Sabi, naughty pup, you better listen to your doctorhug
[notify]
Sabi

When the night- closes in I will- be there

Barked: Sun Feb 19, '12 8:47am PST 
Sarah good luck!
Chilly morning here had to scrape the car.
Shadow is loving her new harness and walks have been increased now that we are both safe from harm
Sabi is down to 87lbscheer Loving the new food and her new harness.
Bunny I will take orders from no one including bad doctor, he needs to learn to relaxlaugh out loud
Looking at replacing my Caliber with a Journey.
[notify]
Dunlop

Dunlop-named for- the rider not- the tyer

Barked: Sun Feb 19, '12 12:13pm PST 
Two days off, all to me happy dance time to catch up on some sleep after a month of four nights on, one day off! Booked the new car in to be serviced and after that I can introduce Dunlop to it. One of the kids at work dropped a 25litre container of oil all over the floor at work, everything was going fine until then & I had and hour to go meditate

Any recommendations on a good car harness for a larger breed dog? after something with plenty of chest padding.

hug to Roxy, Sabi and the others who need pawsitive thought atm
wishes To Sarah for the Foster pup!
[notify]
Bruno CGC

Honorary Kelpie

Barked: Sun Feb 19, '12 1:36pm PST 
Hey all, I didn't do the old thread (lurked sometimes), but can I start in this one? Hope I'm not one of the Morlocks... so many of my favorite dogsters seem to be here.

Today had a lovely GSD girl named Flower (so cute) come visit, she was with a couple that came out to look at a grandfather clock my stepdad is selling. She and Sampson played a bit, had to shut Bruno in the house because he's too territorial. Could hear him barking and yodeling all the way out in the driveway. "There's a DOG in my yard! Hey! HEY! Is ANYONE listening to me!" laugh out loud

Negotiating to get Bruno a new, custom-made harness... going to be SO cute, rainbow webbing with purple fleece padding. I don't care anymore if people think he's a girl, "manly" colors are boring!

Going to take dogs for a mini hike today... weather is about 60 F and overcast but not raining or windy, so it should be nice.
[notify]
  (Page 12 of 1422: Viewing entries 111 to 120)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  [Last 10 entry]