GO!

How much of a "dog person" are you?

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 39)  
1  2  3  4  
River

Always hug your- puppy...

Barked: Sat Feb 4, '12 5:38am PST 
Mum has doggy poo bags in every purse....pawket....and a couple tied to my leash!

laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
[notify]
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Sat Feb 4, '12 10:09am PST 
Sabi, I'm greatful that I do have doggy friends besides dogster who I can talk to about dogs 24-7 and they don't care. smile Like I said, I don't really hang out with non pet people. I find that a lot of good people are as good to animals as they are to humans. smile
[notify]
Sirius- Padfoot- Black

Too clever for- Mom's own good!- :)

Barked: Thu Feb 16, '12 10:26am PST 
Yep, you got me. Except for the show things, since I don't show the kids. Belle's retired, Siri's a mix and we just never thought about showing the puppies. They're happy at home with us!
I have friends who won't come over cause they're not that into dogs, and they know the dogs come before them.
I'm excited now, cause I'm getting a new loveseat for the kids to sit on! They'll love it!
[notify]

Thor

Hump Hump

Barked: Thu Feb 16, '12 12:26pm PST 
How much of a "dog person" are you?

thinkingthinking Let me see...thinkingthinking

Hubby has mentioned that I sometimes fart & snore when I'm sleeping, but I dont have as many wrinkles as Thor does...big laughbig laugh

Does that count...shrug

Hugs & Farts
Wrinkle free Thor...wave
[notify]
Momma's- Girls

Little Monsters

Barked: Sat Feb 18, '12 6:05pm PST 
laugh out loud I LOVE THAT LIST!! big grin

"Your mom calls and asks how the granddogs are

Every gift you ever get has something to do with dogs "

I only buy dog picture cards when I have a choice, I just bought a dachshund card for someone yesterday. big laugh

SOOOO true among others. I do have a tough time wiping a toddlers nose but sadly I've pulled grass out of Mini's butt confusedsilencedshhbig laugh
I only ordered Christmas cards/pictures with the dogs pictures, no family.
My ONLY collections is dascshund stuff and my Welcome sign is a painted dachshund.
I TOTALLY judge if I like someone by if my dog loves someone. This just happened the other day! red facebig laugh

Aaaaaah I love dogster cloud 9 A place to belong. laugh out loud
[notify]
Bruno CGC

Honorary Kelpie

Barked: Sun Feb 19, '12 6:54pm PST 
AHAHAHAHA! laugh out loud Love it. Yep, I don't flinch picking up dog poo, but the thought of a dirty diaper is revolting. I keep poop bags in the pockets of every jacket and pants I have...

Dog hair is totally a condiment, if I find one on my plate I just pick it out and keep eating.

I haven't bought any new clothes in a year, but I'm spending 40 dollars on a new harness from Bruno.

I seriously considered getting a memorial tattoo of Ginger, but decided it would suck too much if they messed up. (Seen too many bad tattoos.)

The first thing I ask people in conversation is "do you have any pets?" SO awkward when the answer is "No, I don't really like animals." What else is there to talk about!? shock

So glad to have you guys to rave about our pooches with. Real world people just don't understand...
[notify]
Sirius- Padfoot- Black

Too clever for- Mom's own good!- :)

Barked: Wed Feb 22, '12 11:24am PST 
I was thrilled when one of the guys at work told me they just got a new puppy! It's a Border Collie and they've got cows. Shouldn't they have gotten a Corgi for cows?

Yeah, I love having you-all to talk 'dog' with!!!big grin
[notify]
Jewel, PCD

8.6lbs of fury- in a bow!

Barked: Thu Feb 23, '12 7:32am PST 
The list was actually a bit worrisome. Do I even have any non-dog friends? thinking Well I have a friend that doesn't have a dog...but she wants one! laugh out loud Otherwise all my social outings are with other dog people!

And Jewel does have her own list of puppy pals to buy for at X-mas, and she did have a birthday party...and I actually have arguements with my mom about Jewel's hair styles! big laugh And for MY birthday my parents bought Jewel gifts! Plus I'm sure they spent more money on her at Christmas. thinking
[notify]
Moose

I love sitting- in laps

Barked: Thu Feb 23, '12 9:27pm PST 
Like others, I have poop bags in every pair of pants and jackets. When I do laundry it seems endless pulling bags out of all the pockets.
I even have poop bags in my work pants and jackets because of the walks I do at lunch time.

Every single friend I have has dogs.
At work, all two coworkers and I talk about are dogs, dogs, dogs. One got a Portuguese Pointer puppy a week after I got Moose and all we talk about is house breaking, sleeping schedules and vaccinations. It truly is nonstop dog talk.
The other coworker adopted an 11 month old (now 18 months old) Great Dane puppy last year, so we all have enough stories each day to get us through our work day.laugh out loud

If I were to get a tattoo, it would definitely be a portrait of my dog.
[notify]
  (Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 39)  
1  2  3  4