GO!

I want to donate my commission to 3 rescue organizations! HELP!!

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

Gavin &- Louie

Gentle Giant

Barked: Fri Dec 3, '10 9:47pm PST 
Hi!! I'm a mommy of 2 gorgeous Pitbulls! I want to spread the word on my idea to raise funds! Can everyone please help me spread the word? If you have a Facebook/Twitter etc- please put my offer/website out there etc.....

I want to donate 25% of my commission- I know winter & this economy hits hard including shelters keeping the dogs warm!

I'm an Independent Demonstrator for Gold Canyon Candles & I have my own personal website that orders can be placed on. Anyone that orders from me until 12/31/2010 - I will donate 25% of my commission! YOU PICK WHICH ORGANIZATION & Email me your choice from the three below! I am doing this by choice so please use my website below to order- other demonstrators won't know what you are talking about?

Order on my site: www.mygc.com/goldscented

Please email me: goldscented@yahoo.com to tell me you saw my post- I want to see if posting here works?-

I donate regularly to: Villalobos Pitbull Rescue Center, Best Friends Animal Sanctuary & AZ Humane Society.

Holidays are here-- order up please so I can donate with the $$ made-

Thanks everyone & WOOF!!
[notify]