GO!

PetSmart Santa Pictures!

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Gio

CD RE (CKC)- RXMCL (CARO) FM- CGN SJATD

Barked: Thu Nov 30, '06 7:46pm PST 
Mom heard that Santa Claws is coming to PetSmart starting this weekend! I really really wanna go, but I have never had my picture taken with Santa before. I'm a little nervous.

Have any of you other pups had your picture taken with him before? Have any tips to share with me? What are the best times to go so that we aren't waiting in line forever? I'm fine with other dogs and people, very well socialized, mom just doesn't like waiting in huge lines with other pups that may not be as well socialized as I am big grin

I'm so excited! I will have to send my picture with mom to work and ask her to scan it onto the computer for me so I can share it with all you pups big grin If you are going too, let me know so I can see your pretty Santa pictures, too!
[notify]
Princess Nya- Cuddles

Just call me- Trouble

Barked: Thu Nov 30, '06 8:39pm PST 
Hi Gio.
My sister and her nephew took me to PetSmart last year for a Santa picture. The package they gave was really nice for $10. We got two polaroids and a cute little frame. It's nice to know that the money goes to help homeless pups, too. We went around noon on Sunday, and there wasn't anyone else at all there. I guess they were all at home watching the football game! The Santa was pretty sad looking, but he was trying really hard to be a good one. We're going to do it again this year.
[notify]
Berry Bubba- Gump

Last ofthe- famous- international- playboys

Barked: Thu Nov 30, '06 9:04pm PST 
Santa's going to be at Petsmart every weekend till Dec 17, we are definitely going. I bet that Santa will win any dog over with lots of good treats, you'll forget all about the beard and funny clothes he wears. This will be our first photo with Santa too. We'll definitely share our experience with everyone as soon as we go. Gio please check back at this post and let us all know how it went?

BTW Gio, that is a great new lead photo on your page, bet you got lots of presents last year.
[notify]

Mellow

IF you can- catch- me....

Barked: Fri Dec 1, '06 2:57am PST 
I had my picture taken last year with Santa, I didn't much like it, you can see the terrified look on my face and Santa obviously trying to hang onto me while I tried to squirm out of his lap. We went on a Sunday, about mid afternoon, and we were the only ones. Mom says she's gonna try again this year with both of us, but maybe I can just sit next to Santa instead of on his lap, Caelen will probably not mind his lap so much. Mom likes the donation to the homeless dogs, and she likes my pictures too, they make her laugh.
[notify]
Angel

Miss Tiny H iny

Barked: Fri Dec 1, '06 3:08am PST 
Mama just had my picture taken with Santa LAST night, here in
Greenville.....the Humane Society here sponsored it....we met
Miss Bella...and talked to her and her Mom for a while....They
had it at Gold's Gym and Miss Bella saw these guys on the second
floor thru a window and she told them to quit staring at us....Miss
Bella is so cute... Santa is a real nice man.....You'll love having
your picture made with him.....
[notify]
Harley, SD,- CGC, TDI

Super Service- Boy!

Barked: Fri Dec 1, '06 4:33am PST 
We go EVERY year! Last year, Mommy told me, "You need to tell Santa Paws what you want for Christmas, then you are going to sit in his lap and take a picture so he can remember who you are." We waited in line for maybe 10 minutes. I walked up to Santa, looked him in they eye and said, "Whoo, Arf, Arf, Whoo, Whoooooo". Everybody was laughing so hard. I don't know what was funny, Mommy said to tell him what I wanted for Christmas. Then they said picture time, so I turned around and sat in his lap! (He had gotten on the floor when he saw we were big!) Mommy and Daddy had to be in the picture too or my sister would not have done it! She is scared of strangers, even strangers who bring presents! Daddy works this weekend so we are going next Saturday!!!
[notify]
TUESDAY

Merry- Christmas!

Barked: Fri Dec 1, '06 4:37am PST 
I have had my picture taken with Santa both Christmas's that I have celebrated! I would say to get there a while before picture taking time begins. Let doggy sniff around the store and see what he wants too. That way he's in a postive and good mood. Then go get in line. Even if they haven't started yet. Get the picture right away so doggy doesn't have a chance to get anxious about other people or pets. After the picture is taken a BIG reward is in order! Have a good time! Can't wait to see the photo.
XO, Tuesday wink
[notify]
Gio

Barked: Fri Dec 1, '06 5:52am PST 
Thanks pups!! I posted this question in the Plus forums too and a few pups there suggested going to a Petcetera instead, as they are much less busy than PetSmart. I think I might just go early to PetSmart though, the Petcetera in my city is a little sketchy.

Either way, I think we will go early on Saturday (Sunday is full of my Rally and Flyball classes) and try to get at the front of the line. I'm so excited! I will definately come back here and share my experiences with Santa big grin I can't wait to see everypups' new pictures this year!
[notify]
Gio

Barked: Sat Dec 2, '06 9:55am PST 
Yippee!! Mom and I just got back from visiting Santa at PetSmart! It was so fun big grin Mom said I acted just perfect. She was worried that I would be so excited by all the other pups and smells and the funny man in the suit that it would take forever to get me to pose pretty. But the camera-elf just had to squeak her squeak toy once and I was sitting super pretty! I got to meet so many new friends, there were loads of Shelties there, but none as big as me BOL! I guess the Sheltie parents are just the crazy ones that go early so not to wait in line! We were second in line and didn't have to wait long at all. But I'm glad we got there early because by the time we had lined up to pay, there were lots of other pups arriving to get their pictures taken.

I'm going to make mom take my pictures to the mall with her when she goes to meet grandma for lunch and see if she can find a place that will scan them onto a disk for her so I can put them on my Dogster page. If not, then mom said she will take them to work with her on Monday to scan them in. She just needs to find a time to access the scanner when no one else is around or the whole building will think that she is crazy BOL!

Either way, I should have my pictures up soon to show you all. I can't wait to see all of yours! YAY!!
[notify]
Duke

I am not a watch- dog

Barked: Sat Dec 2, '06 10:27am PST 
We didn't go last year but we went the year before. It was fun and we were good. Mom says we can go this year again. We just sat on the floor and Santa sat behind us. They weren't very busy and we really enjoyed it.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3