GO!

I Finally Did It!

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 19)  
1  2  
Cheyenne- Moon

Live, love and- play

Barked: Tue Jun 14, '05 11:55am PST 
Basil, I'm going to leave you lots of bones, smart and cute, what a combination. Mom has tried teaching me some, but I usually get tired of it and turn and walk away.
[notify]
Basil

Boogle!

Barked: Tue Jun 14, '05 12:07pm PST 
Wow, you guys are all so smart! Bones for everyone!

Marlowe, my Mommy wants to teach me how to bow, too, since I do it already. I just haven't figured it out how to do it on command! Sometimes I like to bow right before I sing a great big beagle bark. Fun times!!
[notify]
Indiana- Jones

Car?! Did you- say car?!

Barked: Wed Jun 15, '05 11:41am PST 
WoW! You pups are really smart! I can sit, lay down and speak. I can also back up so my Mom or Dad can throw a toy for me. I always stay real close to them so I can watch the toy, but I guess it's no fun for them if they can't throw it. I was working on rolling over, but I was way too interested in the treats I was getting. It was hard for me to concentrate.
[notify]

Tippy

Bananas about- Bananas

Barked: Wed Jun 15, '05 11:50am PST 
Doing tricks totally pays off, huh Basil?

I know all of my basic commands, including "leave it," "wait," and "stop". I also know how to dance, how to give paw, and sometimes Gaddy or Mom will make me go lay down frown meanies.
[notify]
Basil

Boogle!

Barked: Wed Jun 15, '05 12:24pm PST 
Thanks everybody! Mommy says I have to learn a new trick - how to fix her computer! It got roasted by lightning last night and now she can't get online. Except for at work, of course. Keeheehee.
[notify]
Keiko- (4/8/98-12/5- /12)

Queen fuddy- duddy

Barked: Wed Jun 15, '05 12:51pm PST 
Oh, no Basil. Hit by lightning? I hope she wasn't using it at the time.
[notify]
Xena *Warrior Princess*

The Lone Wolf.

Barked: Wed Jun 15, '05 4:48pm PST 
Arrrrrooooooo there wee Basil...
Well done tae ye, i'm sooo proud...
I'll send ye extra bones fur ye tae enjoy...

My best trick is my army crawl, i can do it real well now....Dad finks it's sooo funny watchin' me crawl across the floor. Humans they can be sooo easily pleased...heh heh
[notify]
Ricki

Is it time to- play ball?

Barked: Wed Jun 15, '05 6:51pm PST 
Excellent Basil. I am leaving a bone for you.
[notify]
Basil

Boogle!

Barked: Thu Jun 16, '05 6:39am PST 
Thanks everyone! And I agree with Xena! These two-legged weirdos are totally gullible! But I loves them so!!

Mommy's computer is still down, she's hoping someone can come look at it Sunday. She wasn't using it when the storm came through, but it wasn't anything spectacular - no smoke or sparks or anything! Probably just a blown chip or something.

Maybe if I go roll over in front of it, it'll work again. :•p
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 19)  
1  2