GO!

Do you get ice cream?

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Lucy

Beautiful- Bassador!

Barked: Sun Jun 12, '05 4:58pm PST 
Mom and I went to McDonald's today and she got me a sundae with no toppings(just ice cream in a cup) and mom got a cone. We were told it's actually more like frozen yogurt and not ice cream so mom thought it would be good for me too. I love it, I ate it all up! Do you guys ever get ice cream or frozen yogurt?
[notify]
Sara

Got Bread?

Barked: Sun Jun 12, '05 5:33pm PST 
Sara gets to lick the yogurt container when I'm done - I leave about a teaspoon or so in it for her - I eat yogurt everyday, so she does too smile

Ice cream no..because we had heard that ice cream was bad for doggies? I am not 100% sure on that though - I think it's because some dairy products aren't good for doggies...I need to look into that more smile
[notify]
Marlowe CGC

Monk the Hunk

Barked: Sun Jun 12, '05 5:43pm PST 
Mom makes us frosty paws with yogurt, bananas and carob...they are yummy!
[notify]

Snowy

A Doggie Scholar

Barked: Sun Jun 12, '05 6:30pm PST 
The only time I got to eat ice cream was on my mommie's birthday. My daddie got her an ice cream birthday cake, so I got a teaspoon of ice cream, whip cream, and a bit of those sprinkle thingies. They were yummy.
[notify]
AJ (5/25/98 - 7/27/09)

Barked: Sun Jun 12, '05 7:36pm PST 
We don't get ice cream because:

Too fattening.
Too much sugar and bad for teeth.
Because mom has gotten those "ice cream headaches" (owwwwwwwwww) and she doesn't want us to ever have one. *Brain Freeze! *Brain Freeze!
[notify]
Shakespeare

Bringin' Sexy- Back!

Barked: Sun Jun 12, '05 8:45pm PST 
I get ice cream when mom eats ice cream. And we are all sorts of gross... cuz I eat it off her spoon.
I wish mommy ate ice cream more often, I love ice cream.
[notify]
Sterling

Yes, I am the- Center of the- Universe

Barked: Mon Jun 13, '05 2:49am PST 
No, I don't get ice cream ... I had it once (just a little bit of vanilla), and projectile vomited it all over Grandpa's new shoes. Mom and Grandma laughed so hard they could hardly breathe, but Grandpa was not amused. So no, no ice cream for me.

I LOVE yogurt though. I'll dance in circles for yogurt ... and you're not so gross, Shakespeare. Mom lets me eat yogurt off her spoon, too. smile
[notify]
Scrappy

Scrappy -- I'm tough!

Barked: Mon Jun 13, '05 7:27am PST 
I get to licks when my folks have ice cream or yogurt. Once, I got my own doggie sunday made with frozen custard. A local shop in K.C. serves it with dog biscuits sprinkled on top. However, too much dairy makes my tummy upset, so mom won't take me back. Three Dog Bakery has a frozen treat which is really nice during the summer--but I'm not exactly sure what's it made from.
[notify]
Cindy (at- the Rainbow- Bridge)

Bark with your- mouth full

Barked: Mon Jun 13, '05 7:50am PST 
No, Julie can't eat ice-cream (something about lactose intolerance, what the heck is that?) so she says I don't get to either.
[notify]
Cindy (at- the Rainbow- Bridge)

Bark with your- mouth full

Barked: Mon Jun 13, '05 7:52am PST 
Shoot, that post was supposed to be by Kaiya. I got to lick the bowl when I was alive.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2