GO!

parents get mad ever ????

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2  
Scrappy

Scrappy -- I'm tough!

Barked: Mon Jun 13, '05 9:17am PST 
My mom says she's often confused by my behavior--like peeing in my crate or going potty on the floor. I typically only have problems when they are home, so she seems to think that I should communicate my needs betters. But, I think reading about other dogs who have "problems" in the house make her feel better--at least I haven't had any accidents on furnature. So, thanks for sharing the imperfect side of your lives.
[notify]
Keiko- (4/8/98-12/5- /12)

Queen fuddy- duddy

Barked: Mon Jun 13, '05 12:15pm PST 
I have gotten mad at Keiko numerous times in her life. Eating my mom's christmas cactus from my great grandma, chewing on my roommate's christmas present for our other roommate, going thru the garbage, taking food off the counter, among many other things. Mostly when she was much younger. Have to try really hard not to loose my cool and get too upset.

I have not gotten mad much at Gunther, except when he gets toy possessive at the dog park, which he has not done in awhile. (Yay!) He's still a work in progress, and has plenty more chances to make me mad.
[notify]
Keiko- (4/8/98-12/5- /12)

Queen fuddy- duddy

Barked: Mon Jun 13, '05 12:23pm PST 
I have gotten mad at Keiko numerous times in her life. Eating my mom's christmas cactus from my great grandma, chewing on my roommate's christmas present for our other roommate, going thru the garbage, taking food off the counter, among many other things. Mostly when she was much younger. Have to try really hard not to loose my cool and get too upset.

I have not gotten mad much at Gunther, except when he gets toy possessive at the dog park, which he has not done in awhile. (Yay!) He's still a work in progress, and has plenty more chances to make me mad.
[notify]

Kaltag "Kallie"

Mushing in the- SNOW!!!!!

Barked: Tue Jun 14, '05 5:38pm PST 
Kristen couldn't even list how many times she has gotten mad at me. Today while she was cleaning out and refilling our water bowls, I was playing, and I swatted one bowl and knocked down two of them while they were full! Oh, she was soo mad! It was hilarious!
[notify]
sammy

born to annoy

Barked: Thu Jun 16, '05 12:34pm PST 
Hey Snowy my owner also plays a flute. Well not a flute a recorder. When she practices I go on the couch and start barking at her
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2