GO!

parents get mad ever ????

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
sammy

born to annoy

Barked: Sat Jun 11, '05 7:59am PST 
do your parents get mad at you because when we went to PetsMart my mommy got mad at me because I peed at the counter? Do your parents get mad? and when?
[notify]
Cheyenne- Moon

Live, love and- play

Barked: Sat Jun 11, '05 8:07am PST 
My parents get mad at me when I rip up the sheets on the bed. Daddy likes to play with me in the morning and then when he goes and takes a shower. If I'm still too excited I tend to start digging, chewing and then ripping up the sheets. I've gotten 4 of them so far. They get mad, but I put my little paw over my head when they yell at me and they can't help but smile. I don't do it alot, and although I know I'm not supposed to but sometimes, I just can't help myself.
[notify]
Taz - In Loving- Memory

For Little- Bit - DIE CANCER DIE-

Barked: Sat Jun 11, '05 8:28am PST 
My Mom got mad at me once when I was just a pup. She came home from work after being gone a REALLY long time. I got up on the soft and put my front paws around her neck to give her a hug (like I always do). But I was soooo excited to have her home, I peed on her. She was in shock at first and just keep saying "I can't believe you just peed on me!". She eventually got over it (I think).
[notify]

Indiana- Jones

Car?! Did you- say car?!

Barked: Sat Jun 11, '05 1:36pm PST 
My Mommy and Daddy don't get "mad" with me. I really don't understang anger too well, but I do know they can be very stern if I do something I shouldn't. Sometimes I love to chew on the strings of clothes. Like jackets and shorts with pull strings..... If there is underwear on the floor, I thought that means I can have it.....Guess not...... I absolutely LOVE used paper towels. But I am not supposed to take them off the table. It's real hard to resist though. I get Mommy to chase me if I take one. It's fun......When my toys go under the table (every 3 seconds), I sometimes scratch at the floor and let them know I need to get to it or I might explode. Sometimes they say for me to stop and to pick a different toy. BUT I want the one under the table......My Mommy says I'm spoiled. What does that mean?
[notify]
Cheyenne- Moon

Live, love and- play

Barked: Sat Jun 11, '05 1:51pm PST 
Indiana Jones, that means your mommy and daddy love you so very very much!!
[notify]
Sara

Got Bread?

Barked: Sat Jun 11, '05 2:13pm PST 
I can't really say I've gotten mad at Sara - I have been annoyed - she has a bad bad habit (developed before I got her) of marking things - like beds, sofas, etc., and I will get upset because now I have to clean something extra, but I never really get mad - I just know it's one of her things and I deal with it - like I would with a child that has a problem. (and yes, we have tried to break her of this in many different ways to no avail - we just deal with it in various ways).

Woof!
[notify]
Snowy

A Doggie Scholar

Barked: Sat Jun 11, '05 3:58pm PST 
My mommie never gets mad at me, but there was this one time when I thought she was pretty close to getting mad.

She was playing her flute for me, but I tucked my tail between my legs and started crying. I really hated that flute noise. I think that got her upset because she's been playing for... a dozen years? (apparently when she was really into it, she was practicing 4 hours every day.. hehe) I would cry and I only stopped and wagged my tail when she stopped playing. Mommie had to cut her tune short and stop playing. She picked me up, plopped me down on daddie's lap and said "your dog now"

I was a bit nervous, but I didn't think she meant it. In less than 10 seconds later, she was cuddling with me again. I hope she doesn't play her flute for me again!
[notify]
Shakespeare

Bringin' Sexy- Back!

Barked: Sat Jun 11, '05 8:32pm PST 
mama used to get mad when I misbehaved in agility class. She's very glad I outgrew that (or I've been pretending to be good for a while now)

She also gets mad if I show my teeth to new doggies at the dog park.
[notify]
Allie.... In Loving Memory

I'm an Angel now

Barked: Sat Jun 11, '05 9:35pm PST 
In all honesty, I have never had to get mad at Allie for anything in the 8 years we have had her.She was 2 1/2 years old when we got her and has been exceptional in every way...........
except......recently a friend of ours had had her carpets and living room furniture cleaned because their daughter was getting married at their house and when we went to visit, Allie went straight to the living room and backed up to the couch and PEE'D on it, which in turn ran onto the white carpet !!!!! I think my eyes just about popped out of my head, as I couldn't believe what I was seeing.
She had never done anything like that before, even in our own house, so I was totally shocked.
[notify]
MoKa

arghhh- fleasssss!!!!!!

Barked: Sun Jun 12, '05 7:12am PST 
my mommy got mad at me this afternoon coz i made poo-poo 2 times on her bed. frown
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2