GO!

Yay! I'm getting spayed tomorrow.

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Lily

Tough Runt

Barked: Wed Jun 1, '05 11:27pm PST 
I just wanted to tell you guys that if I'm not on dogster tomorrow it is because I am recovering from what mom calls a "spay"... I don't know what that is, but it sounds bad.

I asked the kitty if she knew anything about getting spayed, and she said it was done to her and she HATED it! ... she said it was awful: She woke up from a long, wonderful nap, all dizzy, belly hurting, and wearing an awful "cone" thingy around her neck. Mmm... sounds like a weird thing to do to such a cutie like me.

Mom doesn't seem to be too worried about my "spaying"... she says that she gets to watch!!!
[notify]
AJ (5/25/98 - 7/27/09)

Barked: Wed Jun 1, '05 11:33pm PST 
Lily..
YEA! Good for you!
[notify]
Gypsy

Get the- Football!

Barked: Wed Jun 1, '05 11:37pm PST 
Hi Lily! Being spayed is one of the best things that will happen to you! I personally was spayed with I was only 4 months old, so I never had to deal with a 'heat'. My sister Lucy, on the other hand, had to go through them for almost 2 years before she was spayed!

There are lots of health issues that can arise from you not being spayed, so kudos go to your Mom for doing it!

Yay for Spay!!

Doodle
[notify]

Sara

Got Bread?

Barked: Thu Jun 2, '05 12:22am PST 
Good luck Lily! You'll do great!
[notify]
Poppy

I am such a- sweetie

Barked: Thu Jun 2, '05 9:34am PST 
Good luck lily.. you will be fine... I got spayed 2 months ago.... and I am great now..
Love & Kisses
[notify]
Shakespeare

Bringin' Sexy- Back!

Barked: Thu Jun 2, '05 10:04am PST 
Good luck little Lily!
[notify]
Rosalita Lola "Rosie"

Love is never- being told you'- naughty!

Barked: Thu Jun 2, '05 10:26am PST 
Ohhhhhh Lily, I hope you are feeling OK today when you get home. I am going to have mine in about a month's time. I have no idea what it is either cos Sparkle can't remember as it was a while ago. Licks and kisses Lilly xxxxx
[notify]
Noid

Naked Noid

Barked: Thu Jun 2, '05 11:50am PST 
Good Luck Lily

We will all be thinking of you tomorrow and don't worry after it's done you'll be a little tender but I'm sure your mommy will spoil you rotten for a few days.
[notify]
Noid

Naked Noid

Barked: Thu Jun 2, '05 11:52am PST 
Oop's missed the date, thinking of you todaysmile

I need to pay better attention, lol

Feel Better soon!!!!!
[notify]
Lily

Tough Runt

Barked: Thu Jun 2, '05 12:11pm PST 
Lily's mom speaking:

Yeah, I just got back from watching the surgery. Lily did great and is now in recovery, still at the vet's. She had such I cute, itty bitty uterus (I know, I'm weird)... but I've seen many a uteri in my day and hers was particularly adorable. hehehe. She also has a urinary tract infection (I had a feeling she did so we checked it out while she was there). I even got to see her urine bacteria wiggling around on the microscope! Cool stuff... well, at least for me. Sorry if I grossed anyone out.

Anyways, Lily is coming home in a few hours and I just wanted to let everybody know that she did great. Thanks for your support!
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3