GO!

How do you wear your hair?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Dr. Diesel

It's MY Barkday- 3-17-08!!!

Barked: Fri Feb 15, '08 5:36am PST 
Well I came into my new home fresh with a new haircut, and mommy has been brushing me over the time. She went yesterday and schedule an apt for me for next week. But she is wondering how you all sport your hair? I think I am going to stay with a pup cut,, and just let my beard grow! I look like a rag-a-muffin with this hair on me, at least that is what mommy calls me from time to time. So if you wouldnt mind telling me how you all sport your hair and give me ideas as how to wear sport it. Thanks
[notify]
Angel

Princess

Barked: Fri Feb 15, '08 9:43am PST 
I love getting my hair did!! dancing

I get it nice and short everywhere but on my legs and my beard and my eyebrows. It makes it super soft and makes me extra cuddly for when I visit my nana. I also get a pretty bandana whenever I get my hair did! And lots of biscuits!
[notify]
Abbigayle

Bite it first If- it tastes good- eat it !

Barked: Sun Feb 17, '08 2:39pm PST 
My Mommy just takes a list with Her..on what not to do.
and My Groomer gives Me a Schnuazer cut
sometimes I get a trim, make sure they cut your nails cuz they charge mommy for it but dont do it . cuz I have black nails, and they are scared they will cut the vein.
[notify]

Dr. Diesel

Barked: Fri Feb 22, '08 8:36am PST 
Ok my mommy reschedule me with someone that does schnauzer, actually highly recommmended by a friend that does hers! I am so happy, I cant wait to get my new do~!
[notify]
Buddy

I no have a- great home....

Barked: Mon Mar 3, '08 3:40pm PST 
snoopy Hi:

This is Buddy:

My girl wears the ever so Sexy schnauzer hair cut with, a long beard and eyebrows, and skirt!!

I have a little more hair, for no one but momma and daddy can cut my hair!! I have a log beard and eyebrows and a shorter skirt.

Momma says we both are cutties so it is all good!!
[notify]
Dr. Diesel

Barked: Wed Mar 5, '08 2:45am PST 
dancing Well I finaly got use to my new look and LOVE IT! I finally feel and look like a schnauzer! I am so glad my mommy read about grooming/groomers on here and decided to call her friends. Thank you all for the advice! Check out my new do and if you want to see me before my new do check out my page!dancing
Mommy was bribing me as daddy was taking the pic!

Side View, I was still getting use to my new do!
[notify]