GO!

Cateract Surgery

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Smouses'- Pixel

Pixel - Hungry Boy

Barked: Tue Apr 17, '07 8:42pm PST 
Hi Pixel here,
Just wanted to let everyone know that I had my cateract surgery....it was a snap but the very best thing is.....
I C A N S E E G R E A T ! ! ! !
The doctor and nurses at the Animal Eye Clinic of Spokane are so nice and concerned.
I can see everything......it's wonderful.
Schnauzers are prone to cateracts and if caught early you can have them removed and restore sight....Thank heaven Mom and Dad got mine fixed immediately. It's my birthday 4/29 and this was a great "8" birthday present.

snoopysnoopysnoopy
[notify]
Georgie

Where's the- squirrel?

Barked: Wed Apr 18, '07 1:19am PST 
That is wonderful! What is the recovery like?
[notify]
Smouses'- Pixel

Pixel - Hungry Boy

Barked: Sat May 5, '07 10:17am PST 
HI Pixel Here,
Well I can tell you all about my eye surgery. My recovery has been great. I have been to my 3 week post op and doc said I am doing great. I was kept quiet for about 3 weeks and had to wear a collar so I would not scratch or damage my eyes. The best thing is having had both eyes done at the same time I can see FAR and NEAR now. I just have to have eye drops in the morning and evening but I get a ice cold carrot with my eye drops and I don't mind them at all. They make my eyes feel good. I have seen frogs and bees in the grass I never saw before. I can watch the cars go by and I feel great. I would recommend this surgery. My Mom said it was money well spent to have me see again. I agree. I LOVE MY MOM AND DAD, I know they helped me see again and I will not leave them EVER!!!!! I have a happy forever home now.
[notify]