GO!

To Smart for her own good, Mother doesn't want her in the house anymore.

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Melik

Barked: Mon Oct 18, '10 8:13am PST 
My boyfriend and I both have min pins with very different personalities, Melik is calm and loving and his sister Bella is just a big brat (but I love her). The problem is that his mom doesn't want her in their house anymore because she cant stand Bella's behavior. Bella is the kind of dog that seems to care only about herself, she is extremely smart and just doesn't listen. His mom especially hates it when she calls Bella to come and Bella just runs away instead, or she gets close to you but the turns around and books it. How do I get Bella to be less "selfish" (for lack of a better word). Right now Bella is staying with me and my two other dogs, Melik and Louis, I hope to work with her and get her back in her home. But if that doesn't work out then I will have a new addition to my home (I already consider her family).
Please help, any suggestions would be fabulous

Edited by author Mon Oct 18, '10 8:16am PST

[notify]