GO!

Am I sick?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Penny

I'm the- princess.

Barked: Sun Apr 11, '10 8:30am PST 
For the past month or so I've been coughing and hacking a lot. It happens no matter if I'm outside or inside. It sounds much like I've got something in my lungs, but I never cough anything up. I still love my walks and demand to be fed on time, but I seem to be very chill and less playful.

This morning my mom and dad seem to be worried; I've thrown up several times and I'm not interested in food or water. The vomit has blood in it that looks somewhat fresh. I refused to poop this morning, which is a morning ritual.

Have there been any other min pins with this behavior? What is wrong with me? frown
[notify]
Bear, CGC

Yes, I really am- this cute.

Barked: Thu Apr 15, '10 11:06am PST 
Please take Penny to the vet ASAP if you haven't already. That is not normal behavior and could be very serious.... And please drop back here to let us know how she is doing.
[notify]