GO!

Am I a Min Pin?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Abby,- FDCH-G, TFE

If in doubt,- bark at it

Barked: Wed Apr 9, '08 11:26pm PST 
It is still up for debate- mom just assumed that I was a mix because I am a rescue but there is the possibility that I escaped from a puppy mill (long storie).
When we are our out and about, lots of people, including min pin people, comment on Abby being a min pin. One lady at a dog show a few weeks ago (we were there for the shopping), was astounded that I had a minpin with natural ears AND a tail.
I would love to know what you think- am I one of you or a mix?
[notify]
Rocky

Until there are- none, adopt one!

Barked: Sat Apr 12, '08 12:50pm PST 
You're a little big... But I think you are! hamster dance
[notify]
Gunner

I solemnly swear- that I am up to- no good

Barked: Sat Apr 12, '08 1:53pm PST 
I think you look like one! Maybe a mix with something else because you do have a more elongated body than a purebred Min Pin. Your a cutie! hamster dance
[notify]

Kennen,- rainbow- bridge

tough little man

Barked: Sun Apr 20, '08 2:55pm PST 
I"m big too, I am 20 lbs and I am 100% min pin...
I think you are too...
[notify]
Buddy

Barked: Mon Apr 21, '08 11:37am PST 
looks like a min to me she sounds like one too!! We have 2 and we can be difficult to train from what I hear. She reminds me of myself except for the tail of course. If I'd have had the choice I'd have a natural tail too! Pretty little girl. If you haven't heard of them there is a yahoo group called mintalk. They are a great group of people who really care about their pin-heads and you'll learn a lot from them. I know mom has!blue dog
[notify]
~GiGi~ (Giget)

If its on the- floor its mine!

Barked: Fri Jun 13, '08 10:39am PST 
I am brand new to Dogster and to my mommy and daddy. I was in a bad situation and rescued by a really nice neighbor but she couldn't keep me due to allergies so she found an ad my daddy put up weeks ago and sent them an email. My neighbor took pictures of me but got to close with the camera. I look huge in the picture but Im very dainty 7-8 pounds slim pointy brown/black face no tail and my ears stand up. We know I am not a pure breed cuz I have spots on my legs and sides but cannot anyone tell me if I do have Min Pin in me at all.
[notify]
Gibbon

I came. I saw.- I conquered!

Barked: Tue Jun 17, '08 4:23am PST 
You look like a Min Pin - totally! I'm rather big for a Min Pin too but I'm a pure bred - I'm about 15 pounds - hehe!

You may be mixed with Manchester terrier! There are a few that are and they exhibit both traits! You are too cute!
[notify]
Moses

Mr. Personality

Barked: Sat Jul 26, '08 10:58pm PST 
Abbey, it doesn't really matter, does it?
Your too cute not to be a minpin!!
I vote yes, your a minpin!! way to go
[notify]
Miley

Barked: Sun Aug 10, '08 5:29am PST 
blue dog I think you're a full min-pin cheer
[notify]
A.J.

Barked: Fri Dec 19, '08 4:21am PST 
I think I'm a min pin....I came from an animal shelter after being left out in a snow storm. I weigh 13 pounds but have all the features of a min pin. I may be mixed with German Pinscher or Manchester Terrier...who knows!!
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2