GO!

The NYC Miniature Pinscher Meetup Group @ Biscuits and Bath (Upper East Side)

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Biscuits and- Bath

Barked: Tue Aug 7, '07 11:48am PST 
Hey all!
We're a doggy day care located in the NYC area called Biscuits and Bath. We have an extreme passion for dogs and we are opening up facilities to the dog lovers of New York. We want to expand our ties with the community and bring people with similar love for dogs together. Bring you Miniature Pinschers on August 25th @ 3:00 PM .100% free located at our Upper East Side location, 1535 E 81st. Please call us with any questions (212)419-2500. Ask for Carlos at our UES location. Keep an eye out for other Breed groups coming soon!!

Where: 1535 1st ave btw 80th + 81st
When: Saturday August 25th, 2007 3:00 PM
Cost: Free
[notify]
♥- Crazy Daisy- ♥

The Craaazy Min- Pin

Barked: Tue Aug 7, '07 3:16pm PST 
--Daisy's Mom--

Woah! Ironically, that's one of the days we're going to be in New York (we're all the way from Kansas). I'll try to make it, but we're going to be driving from Pennsylvania that day, so I imagine it matters on the traffic. laugh out loud We're leaving at 6 AM that morning, however, so I'm sure we'll make it.

About how long do you think it will last? Daisy's going to be modeling on the Canine Cruise on the 26th, so we need to meet up with the designer that day also.

Edited by author Tue Aug 7, '07 3:16pm PST

[notify]