GO!

Enemy Bikes!!!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Lexy

Lexyroo

Barked: Mon Aug 6, '07 5:56pm PST 
Do any of you see the need to protect the world from bikes?laugh out loud
Mom has to be always on the look out for bikes while on a walk. If she is not prepared I bark and longe at the bikes!
Mom has been working hard with me to ignore them, but it is so hard! I just have to get them!
Now Mom makes me sit and wait while a bike goes by and I get a cookie. I am getting better,especially if Mom is prepared.
Do any of you hate bike too?
[notify]
Roxy

The BIG DOG in a- mini pin body.

Barked: Wed Aug 29, '07 10:48am PST 
I hate bikes and people I don't know passing me in general. My mom and dad have had me around strangers since I was 7 wks old but I still don't like them. It will take me a very long time to get used to a new person. I love any kind of dog though.
[notify]
Gunner

I solemnly swear- that I am up to- no good

Barked: Fri Sep 21, '07 10:27am PST 
I hate anybody that comes near me that I don' t know. Sometimes I hate people that I know very well that haven't been over to my house in awhile. And I really hate other dogs when I'm trying to go on MY walk... but other than that, I like everything else smile
[notify]

Pino

I hate the- mailman

Barked: Thu Oct 18, '07 7:12am PST 
I also hate bikes and anybody walking by me I don't know. I love to chase the bikes, it doesn't matter if a child or adult is riding the bike, I'm going to chase it. If I'm riding in the car and a bike goes by I bark and growl, I want to jump out of the window, If I'm sitting in my front window and a neighbor goes by on his or her bike, I jump down off the couch and race all over the house barking, jumping back up to see if they've gone by my house.
[notify]