GO!

mini pinscher weight and sizes

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Loki

*Gnaw gnaw gnaw*

Barked: Thu Jul 12, '07 2:55pm PST 
okay what is the average size and weight of a mini pinscher?
[notify]
Penny

Rattweiler

Barked: Sun Jul 15, '07 11:40am PST 
Min Pins usually weigh about 8-12 lbs. Some are smaller, some are bigger.
[notify]
Jumpin' Jack- Flash Red

I spit out- eggs,yuk!

Barked: Wed Jul 18, '07 6:28pm PST 
Jack is 9.5 pounds. We are very happy about his lates weigh in at the vet cause he eats what his mommy eats. A LOT! Treats, snacks, people food, When we go out I get the biggest steak I can so he can have some , and a sweet potato!
[notify]

Isis

The Energizer- bunny...did you- say bunny?

Barked: Wed Jul 25, '07 9:26pm PST 
mommy says we're a lot like a cat. . . just a cat with a dog-ish shape and personality
[notify]
Nike *RIP*

I'm 10, byt look- 5

Barked: Thu Aug 2, '07 5:41pm PST 
I weigh about 10 pounds and I have for the last 6 years, I'm so proud of myself.snoopy
[notify]
Brandy

Born to yap.

Barked: Fri Aug 3, '07 10:22am PST 
Brandy is 5.5 months and is at 6.5 pounds.

Max, who I just picked up a week ago, is only 3.5 months and is already 6.5 pounds. His paws are much bigger than Brandy!
[notify]
♥- Crazy Daisy- ♥

The Craaazy Min- Pin

Barked: Sat Aug 4, '07 6:31pm PST 
Daisy is 11 months old and 14 pounds. big grin
[notify]
Loki

*Gnaw gnaw gnaw*

Barked: Fri Aug 17, '07 7:59pm PST 
ooh okay ^^ you see my lil pup is not even 5lbs and hes 6 months old and a woman wanted to give me her mini pinscher who weighed 12lbs lol we had to turn her down because we thought shed be too big for mah lil man eek
[notify]
Candy

Barked: Mon Aug 20, '07 8:37am PST 
Indonesian MinPins tend to be smaller. The smallest at our house was around 2.5-3 pounds. The largest around 4.2 pounds, and that is normal-sized too big grin
[notify]
Rusty

Rusty is not a- dog he is a baby

Barked: Fri Aug 24, '07 5:27am PST 
I am a big Min Pin and the vet guys says I am suppose to be 16 lbs but I am 18. Mom says i need to diet but every who sees me gives me treats cuz I am so cute.
[notify]