GO!

Got Friends?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Rudy

Barked: Fri May 4, '07 12:48pm PST 
My best friend was a dalmation, but I am so small I had to jump up to see her. I don't know what happed to her but I think she moved away frown My other friend was old and then she passed awaycry (gee I have bad experinces with friends!) The friend I play with know is a dg named Max he's a beagle.puppy
[notify]
Bertie

I love to- snuggle

Barked: Sun May 6, '07 8:28am PST 
My friends are my sister - Mavree - who comes round to play..shes really bossy and steals my toys!!!...and a Staffordshire bull terrier- Roxy but she is quite a bit older than me and doesn't have as much energy as me...but thats to my advantage as she can't catch me bol
[notify]
Gibbon

I came. I saw.- I conquered!

Barked: Thu May 10, '07 9:07pm PST 
My BF is my Grandpa's dog, Coach, he's a black lab and we totally dig eachother! I cling to him all the time.

In my building, I love these two doxies, Pia and Pi. And a French bulldog, otis, a brittany, Sophia. And then there is a Min Pin that I play with at the hair salon next door. There are a few pups on the street I see a lot and totally love hanging out!

Friends are the best!snoopy
[notify]

Zelda

I solemnly swear- that I'm up to- no good

Barked: Sun May 13, '07 8:36am PST 
My best friend is the dog my mommy had growing up. He's a 14 year old Bichon Frise. He doesn't always want to play when I do. Mommy said that I've brought out his inner puppy though, because ever since I came home he's more active and playful. I guess I just bring out the best in everyone! dog
[notify]
Max Maximus- Vincent

Barked: Sun May 13, '07 1:17pm PST 
When mom and dad first got me my best friend was a boxer named Greta, and then there was the pitbull her name was Harley, I didn't like little dogs. Then mom and dad moved and got the other kids, that's who I play with now, except the little girl Jasmine, she's too bossy.
[notify]
Tara

Cant catch me!

Barked: Wed May 30, '07 9:05am PST 
My brother is a Doberman and my neighbor, Zena, is a pittbull...I like them but they get too excitied!! I was sad for a little while, but one day on a walk around the neighborhood Mommy & me found another min pin that lives right down the road! And he's a boy!! He thinks Im pretty! He is my boyfriend hehe his name is Harley! cloud 9
[notify]