GO!

Min Pin Kisses

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2  
Angus- MacFurgus

Enabled Not- Disabled

Barked: Mon Sep 3, '07 12:34am PST 
Yep, I'm the kissing Prince. I'll kiss the skin off your face. I will kiss the mouth, the nose, the ear, the ear lobe, the neck, tootsies--I am addicted to kissing. I am also a great nipper. Dad says I catch his beard stubble between my teeth and yank. Heh hh ehe
[notify]
Precious

Watch it...I- like the big- dogs!!!

Barked: Thu Sep 27, '07 5:50pm PST 
I am a big kisser...I also like to head butt my mom and dad if they are not out of bed by 7 a.m. everyday...especially on the weekendsshock! Oh and dad's ears are my favorite spot to kiss!!
[notify]
Haleigh

Look at me, look- at me!!

Barked: Mon Oct 8, '07 6:17pm PST 
Seems to be we all love the ears here! I am also a HUGE kisser, and if someone is not paying attention, I will put my tongue up their nose. I also have an obsession with chewing hair if I can get a hold of it, I pulled my grampy's eyebrows once, BOL!
[notify]

In loving- memory- *Madde*

YAY YAY YAY

Barked: Tue Nov 27, '07 8:05am PST 
I love to kiss your face and nibble on your ears. But they dont like me to cause they know I lick my butt and stuff and my babies. dancing
[notify]
Hunter

PLZ let me under- ur coverz!

Barked: Mon Jan 14, '08 8:37am PST 
I'm a face and nostril licker. Glad im not alone. Now i can tell daddy nothings wrong with me.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2