GO!

Min Pin Kisses

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Bertie

I love to- snuggle

Barked: Mon Apr 16, '07 9:22am PST 
I love kissing people especially my mommy and daddy. Another favourite of mine is my daddys nose for a bit of a nibble and I also like to put my cold nose in his ears to wake him up. Any other mins pins like me out there?snoopy
[notify]
Zelda

I solemnly swear- that I'm up to- no good

Barked: Mon Apr 16, '07 8:32pm PST 
I'm a kisser! My main goal is to get my tongue inside mouths, nostrils, eyes, anything I can! Mommy says I try to kiss her teeth!!! I also give "love nips" on the nose. dancing
[notify]
Rocky

what is yours is- MINE

Barked: Tue Apr 24, '07 8:59am PST 
I am a HUGE smoocher! UP the nose IN the ear...ah you name it
I am MORE than happy to clean your face after you eat...No need to wipe your face off LET me do it! ~dancing
[notify]

Mickey

little man in- the black coat

Barked: Wed Apr 25, '07 10:18pm PST 
ohhh me me me!!!! im a ear kisser, i go crazy for those things.!!!!smile
[notify]
Rocket

Rocket Man

Barked: Fri May 4, '07 2:13pm PST 
I love kisses! Mommy asks for a kiss and I'm right on it. She says I give the best kisses and hugs.
[notify]
Isis

The Energizer- bunny...did you- say bunny?

Barked: Wed Jun 6, '07 4:04pm PST 
I definitely like ears. . . my mommy thinks it has something to do with that *both* my mommy and my aunt (a black/tan who'd just finished taking care of her own litter and sort of adopted us) would keep ours clean when we still lived with them. We always were kept very clean. big grin

My sister (who lives with my mommy's parents) likes to go after noses if you stare at her for more than a couple of seconds, although that's never really fascinated me.
[notify]
Bella

Bellalicious - The Cute- Pinscher Package

Barked: Tue Jun 19, '07 8:28pm PST 
I love kissing on the lips and anywhere on the face. big grin
[notify]
Jumpin' Jack- Flash Red

I spit out- eggs,yuk!

Barked: Thu Jul 19, '07 10:42am PST 
Mommy seys Im a real man. I give mommy kisses and daddy little bites. I am also an ear kisser.
[notify]
Lexy

Lexyroo

Barked: Mon Aug 6, '07 5:43pm PST 
I am definaltely a kisser!!
Mom says she's changing my name to Licksy BOL
Mom sometimes has to tell me "that's enough" when I greet people because I would give them a whole bath if they let me!laugh out loud
[notify]
♥- Crazy Daisy- ♥

The Craaazy Min- Pin

Barked: Mon Aug 6, '07 6:10pm PST 
I love kissing people! laugh out loud Grandpa says I'm too "lickey." Whether you're someone I know really well or a complete stranger, I love smothering you with kisses!
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2