GO!

to all you min pins/jack russells...

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Laela

Im still a- baby...

Barked: Sat Mar 31, '07 9:11am PST 
Im adopting a little girl min pin/JRT she is only a week old so she doesnt really have a personality yet, she just lay very still in my arms while her brothers and sisters cried. Shes lovely and is the only chocolate pup from the litter. How is your mixes temp/personality? is it more min pin or JRT???

OH YESSS! SUGGESTIONS FOR NAMES WOULD BE GOOD TO
[notify]
Kennen,- rainbow- bridge

tough little man

Barked: Tue Apr 3, '07 9:12am PST 
I hope you didnt bring her home yet considering she is only a week old.... usually pups stay with their moms until 8 weeks of age, in that period of time they learn from their mom and brothers and sisters, social skills, how to play with one another etc...

she is definetly a cutie. lots of luck ....
sorry I didn't answer your question.
I guess I was just worried...
[notify]
Laela

Im still a- baby...

Barked: Wed Apr 4, '07 2:49am PST 
Dont be silly!!!!! i would never bring her home so sooooon!!!!!! she's way to small and i know they need their mothers when they young, i just go visit her all the time just so that i can see how she is developing and growing!!!! im sorry if i gave you the wrong impression. she's still with her mom till she is 8 weeks old. Im just really excited that she will be coming home soon.
[notify]

Kennen,- rainbow- bridge

tough little man

Barked: Wed Apr 4, '07 9:34am PST 
what a relief!!!!!
she is definetly so beautiful, lots of luck...
woof...
[notify]
Zelda

I solemnly swear- that I'm up to- no good

Barked: Sat Apr 7, '07 7:26pm PST 
Waiting is the hardest part! I met Zelda and her sister when they were 4 weeks old and had to wait until they were 7-8 weeks to adopt her. I probably drove my co-workers at the shelter crazy constantly askng "has anyone heard from the fosters? When will they be bringing the puppies back?" a million times every day for those three long weeks. You have to wait even longer!! Good luck with that. But it's all worth it when you get to take your baby home.

Edited by author Sat Apr 7, '07 7:27pm PST

[notify]