GO!

Does anyone else HATE their bath as much as me??

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2  
Berry

King of- everything!

Barked: Sun Apr 1, '07 4:29pm PST 
We love bath time! Our people bathe us in the kitchen sink with the sprayer attachment. While one of them washes us, the other feeds us little bites of treats. While we are in the sink a towel is warming up in the clothes dryer for us. It is really like a spa. While one of us is in the sink the other one is jumping like crazy in anticipation of their turn. Our people like to bathe us in the sink so they don't have to bend over like they would if we were in the tub; just be sure your people have a good grip on you, the floor is a long way down.
[notify]
Ruby

Mammy's Baby- Girl

Barked: Thu Apr 12, '07 7:45am PST 
I dont like the bath much as I hate getting wet, after the bath is finished I like to run around the house like a tasmanian devil until Im dry again, does anyone else like to do this?

I also like to do this after I have come home when it is raining.
[notify]
Isis

The Energizer- bunny...did you- say bunny?

Barked: Wed Jun 6, '07 4:35pm PST 
I don't really like being wet very much at all. . . *but* I miss my mommy a lot when she's taking a shower in the morning if I'm awake enough on any given day to even care that she's left our bed.

I mean. . . she's aaalllll alone in there and helpless without meeee! Being able to see in isn't good enough; I need to hop in, wander around, and lick her feet off when we're done. I've tried barking at her to get out, but I don't know what else to do other than go in after her when she won't come out.
[notify]

SAKURA

My mighty one

Barked: Thu Mar 6, '08 8:29pm PST 
Yes I hate my bath. Mommy puts a little bit of warm water in the sink instaed of using running water ncause I reak out. I also try to jump out a 100 times before it is all over with. By then mommy has had a bath with me. Maybe I will like it better ehrn I get bigger.
[notify]
Remy

I'm a snuggler!

Barked: Mon Dec 7, '09 12:03pm PST 
I hate taking a bath! I try to quietly sneak out but my Mommy always catches me. The water is warm but I just don't like being wet....If it's raining hard outside I won't go potty outside...Mommy gets kinda annoyed at me because it's the only time I pee inside on the floor. Oh, and Ruby, I run around like a crazy dog after my bath too!
[notify]
MooMoo

Barked: Thu Dec 10, '09 9:58pm PST 
My Min Pin isn't excited about baths, but she does okay with them. My Pit bull is the biggest baby of all and HATES water! big laugh
[notify]
Rex

You WILL love- me!

Barked: Wed Feb 10, '10 12:06pm PST 
I don't LOVE my bath, but I've finally figured out that the more trouble I give mom, the longer it takes to get it over with. Sometimes I'll try to crawl onto her shoulder and she gives me a kiss and tells me that it's almost over. She's also learned to run the water slower so that it's not as harsh sounding ...
My little sis doesn't seem to care for her baths (she's had two since she's been home but they've been in the sink haha).
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2