GO!

ok where do you sleep?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 5 of 7: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  
Isis

The Energizer- bunny...did you- say bunny?

Barked: Mon Jul 30, '07 9:57am PST 
Revising what I said earlier now that the dense human finally understands what I've been wanting. . . *usually*, I snuggle up by mommy.

However, sometimes I now sleep in a crate if mommy's moving around too much at night and I just want to sleep (every time she moves, I have to find the new perfect snuggle spot -- arrgh). No, not a *dog* crate. . . one of those big plastic ones mommy used to have hanging file folders in that's open on top. It used to be in our closet with some of my extra warm, fuzzy blankies in it, I'd always want to jump in any time she had the door open, and it only took several months for mommy to figure out that I sort of wanted to curl up in there and take a nap sometimes. . . if she'd just move it out into the room for me.

(Mommy thinks it's really cute, although she's not remembered to bring her camera home lately yet to take any pictures. No idea what her obsession is with that flashy thing.)
[notify]
Nike *RIP*

I'm 10, byt look- 5

Barked: Thu Aug 2, '07 5:34pm PST 
I sleep Under the covers with Mom.
[notify]
Libby

Barked: Thu Aug 16, '07 5:49pm PST 
I'm only 3 months old and my mommy is still afraid to let me sleep the whole night in bed with her and daddy so I usually fall asleep with mommy and then daddy will put me in my crate when he comes to bed. I have a feeling I'm getting close to being able to sleep all night with them. They just want me a little bigger so they don't smoosh me.
[notify]

Rusty

Rusty is not a- dog he is a baby

Barked: Sat Aug 18, '07 4:25pm PST 
I too like to sleep between mom and dad and like Max I take up most of the Queen sized bed because I spread out and usually push my mom off the bed. The last few weeks I have been in a crate because I was getting up in the night and going potty on the living room rug. Mom tried everything to stop me but I refused to be stopped so I am in a crate now until I learn to hold it at night or let momma now I have to go.
[notify]
Kit-Kat

Have a break,- have a Kit-Kat!

Barked: Sun Aug 26, '07 7:53am PST 
me and toby sleeps with mommy in bed. although sometimes when its thats time of the month again for mommy, she lets us sleep in our crate which is not so bad as well.but mommy is the one who usually can't sleep if we're not on her bed.dog
[notify]
Roxy

The BIG DOG in a- mini pin body.

Barked: Wed Aug 29, '07 10:07am PST 
I sleep snuggled up to mom in the human bed. Sometimes under the covers, sometimes on top depending on my mood.snoopy
[notify]
Angus- MacFurgus

Enabled Not- Disabled

Barked: Mon Sep 3, '07 12:03am PST 
With mom, snuggled next to her or on top of her, usually under the covers.
[notify]
Precious

Watch it...I- like the big- dogs!!!

Barked: Thu Sep 27, '07 5:53pm PST 
Always under the covers in mom and dad's bed...well until I get hot then I move to the top of the covers.
[notify]
Haleigh

Look at me, look- at me!!

Barked: Mon Oct 8, '07 6:14pm PST 
With my mommy, under the covers, and usually with my head over her neck. She breathes on me and it makes me warm! way to go
[notify]
Gunner

I solemnly swear- that I am up to- no good

Barked: Tue Oct 9, '07 10:41am PST 
update!

I now (for the most part) sleep under the covers with Mom and Dad! On Mom's side though, because Dad complains that I smell. laugh out loud
[notify]
  (Page 5 of 7: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7