GO!

Nobody Posts?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Max

They Say Im a- dog, but im a- Polar Bear!

Barked: Sat Apr 21, '07 2:59pm PST 
No body wants to talk about this breed? Wow!applause
[notify]
Greta, CGC

Please pet me,- PLEASE, PLEASE,- PLEEEEZE!

Barked: Tue May 22, '07 10:23am PST 
I have a Swissy and always check this page but there are never any posts! I have a Pyr too, and have posted in that group forum a few times. There aren't very many Swissy's on dogster, it seems!
[notify]

Barked: Fri Jun 1, '07 5:20pm PST 
There are quite a few swissy's on myspace. I just by chance ran across this website . I have 2 swissy's and live in AZ
[notify]

ludo

swissie sissy

Barked: Thu Jul 5, '07 6:52pm PST 
i didn't even realize there was a forum just for us! i have to say that we have to be the cutest dogs ever. i am a true working dog and go horseshoeing everyday. i love having a job. i was trained to pull a cart just like a horse but because of a nerve injury that causes me to limp sometimes i am not allowed to. what a bummer! but it does mean that i get lots of massages and get to go to a chiropractor. please join the swissy group that i started.
[notify]
Bonnie- Brilynn

Finder of- treasures, lost- or not...

Barked: Tue Jul 10, '07 7:23am PST 
Same thing with the Berner page, seems like we're a minority frown
[notify]
Rocky

Loves his mama,- protector of his- family

Barked: Sat Aug 25, '07 1:49pm PST 
Hi, I think I am part Swiss. But no one really knows for sure. Hi to everyone!wave
[notify]
Rudy CGC

Don't go- anywhere without- me!

Barked: Fri Oct 12, '07 7:40am PST 
Hi, Greta!! My mom doesn't take me on Dogster much... Shame on her. So I did not know about this forum!! I'll try to check in more often.
[notify]
Dixie

Barked: Wed Oct 17, '07 8:56pm PST 
Hi, just found this forum ... Planning on comming back often. Where I live I seem to be the only Swissy around. I would be interested in getting some real Swissy friends in the Alabama/Georgia area.
[notify]