GO!

Great Dane Birth Weight/ Height Chart

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 24)  
1  2  3  

Barked: Tue Mar 13, '12 12:18pm PST 
my female Dane is 9 months old 33.5 in and 99-102 lbs and is a skinny mini
[notify]

Barked: Tue Mar 5, '13 4:01pm PST 
My pup is 5 months old and she's 29 at the shoulder and 90 pounds. I guess it's because of her parents mom was 37 ats dad was 43 ats I was worried at first she was eating too much and growing too quickly for her joints I guess we will see
[notify]

Barked: Fri Apr 19, '13 4:58pm PST 
My great dane puppy just turned 4 months and she weights only 37lbs. We've been having a problem with worms. She is on her third treatment but everytime she finishes her meds, about a day to two days later she goes back to having the diarrhea. The vet will place her back on the meds and the diarrhea stops. Has anyone had this problem with their great dane puppy??
[notify]

Barked: Thu Aug 1, '13 7:46am PST 
My 18 week old boy is 25 inches tall and weighs 53lbs... He eats 8 cups of high quality puppy food a day but can't seem to gain weight! The vet says he is healthy... Just growing... But I still wonder if there is a trick to keeping his weight up!?!?
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 24)  
1  2  3