GO!

GD Halloween Costumes?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Isaac

Big Foot, Shadow

Barked: Fri Oct 5, '07 11:41pm PST 
Will you be dressing your dog/s? If so, what are you planning? I have plans for mine, however they may have other plans lol. Isaac tried to tear my t-shirt off 2 seconds after he had it on.
[notify]
♪Kahula Blue Russain

I wuffles Jakey- Wakey

Barked: Sun Oct 7, '07 6:33am PST 
Another costume u could put on him is make him a horse. Get some long hair where you can find anywhere and a horse halter and walk him around and he will look like a horse.
[notify]
Apollo

!!SuperPup!!

Barked: Thu Dec 27, '07 6:00pm PST 
great thread!! apollo was batman for howloween!! look at his pics. it looks great on him because of the black cap he has naturally
[notify]

Quattro

A Big Bark=A Big- Heart

Barked: Sat May 31, '08 3:07pm PST 
I was a doctor for Halloween. I wore green scrubs and a stethoscope around my neck.
[notify]
Attis

I'm your (big)- man.

Barked: Sat May 31, '08 4:04pm PST 
Mom makes our Halloween costumes---Libby was a Pumpkin the first year and a Witch the second year. I was a Little devil my first year. There are no choices for doggie costumes quite that large around our home so mom ended up making our costumes-more for their amusements but the children coming to our home love to see a Great Dane dressed up.....
snoopy
[notify]
Samuel Adams

Barked: Mon Jun 2, '08 9:38am PST 
mom wants to make me a lion for howl-o-ween this year, since my body is already about the same color...she's going to make me a mane. And she wants to make Mulligan a zebra, since he is mostly white already and only have a few black spots on his back legs. Dad thinks she is a dork, but said he'd go along with it anyway smile laugh out loud
[notify]