GO!

A special chihuahua

This is a special place for pups to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give the "Power of the Paw," and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

Nugget

I ate 2 lbs of- chicken out of- the trash

Barked: Wed Aug 31, '05 6:12pm PST 
I am going to post a link to an ebay site and I just want you guys to read it (you don't have to). The link is really long and the owner doesn't know that I am posting this up here. I felt really bad and I started crying. If you all want to help out this chihuahua and her owner than that would be so awesome! This is sad so brace yourselves. I helped her out myself and I figured all you nice dogsters would do so also. I have never found a website full of such nice and caring people. Dogster HQ I don't know if I am supposed to post something like this up here so don't get upset at me. I am jsut trying to help out a fellow dog owner. Thanks everyone! Here is the link and I hope it works. If it doesn't please let me know.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Please-Help-Save-My-Life-Tiny-Chihuahua -Needs-Your-Help_W0QQitemZ5611251382QQcategoryZ1469QQssPageNameZWDVW QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
[notify]
Nugget

Barked: Wed Aug 31, '05 6:16pm PST 
I just tested the link and it didn't work for me. If you go to ebay and type in Please Help Save My Life! exactly how I just wrote it then you can see it. Thanks again everybody!
[notify]
Rosalita Lola "Rosie"

Love is never- being told you'- naughty!

Barked: Thu Sep 1, '05 7:07am PST 
Nugget, I'm not sure I believe it. It does sound very sad but I think this woman is using emotional blackmail to try to get money. If it is true, it is very sad for her chi, if not, grrrrrrrr! I also see that she sells dog clothes - surely she can afford the operation as she seems to sell a lot of clothes. I'm cynical I know.
[notify]

Nugget

Barked: Thu Sep 1, '05 7:53am PST 
yea i know it could be a fake but i have been buying stuff from her and have been talking to her a lot so I think it is possibly for real. She doesnt put stuff up there to sell very often and when she does nobody seems to buy any. I can see your point though. I just trust God in these situations and since I felt that he gave me the go ahead then that it was safe. If not then she will have some bad karma back on her for every person that helped her and at least I got some gourmet doggie treats recipes out of it haha!
[notify]
Rosalita Lola "Rosie"

Love is never- being told you'- naughty!

Barked: Thu Sep 1, '05 9:08am PST 
In a way Nugget, I hope it isn't true, because I would hate the only reason that her dog can't have the operation is the money! $1100 is a lot I know.
[notify]